+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What the hells up with football

What the hells up with football

Jordan Pickford will not be punished for that career threatening tackle.If I was Van Dyke I would sue him & the FA.
    Last edited by Lolmorgan; 19-10-2020 at 02:07 PM.

Some powers that be, just don’t want to see Liverpool win it again. How better than to not ban Pickford, currently top of the table with his team, while poor old Van Dijk is out for most of the season.

Could you imagine if it had been a keeper from the lower divisions in a cup match ? Its good to see Everton competing, but not at any cost.

Because the official saw the incident and didn’t think it was a foul I’m guessing.

Not deliberate so what can they do?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Because the official saw the incident and didn’t think it was a foul I’m guessing.

Not deliberate so what can they do?
    He managed to see the hairs on Manes arse to give him offside but didn’t see Pickford lunge in both feet of the ground.I give up.

Isn't common assault a crime???

I have no love for Liverpool at all but that decision not to take action is shocking.

He didn’t intentionally hurt him. VVD or Liverpool have not criticised the decision not to punish him.
    Retrospective punishment would open up too many floodgates and what would a retrospective red card and 3 match ban change?

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    He didn’t intentionally hurt him. VVD or Liverpool have not criticised the decision not to punish him.
    Retrospective punishment would open up too many floodgates and what would a retrospective red card and 3 match ban change?
    Tbh I don’t know if he meant it or not but surely there has to be something done.
    It was a terrible tackle Scum and should have been a red card.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    It would send out the message you cannot simply recklessly and intentionally go all out to hurt a player like he has. I’ve not read anywhere of an apology from Pickford for his actions. Let’s flip the coin. The FA have failed to deal with this so now they’ve set a benchmark that if anyone else does a similar challenge the FA simply cannot charge them as this could/would be used in defence using this incident as a comparison.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast