+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selfish friend. Wayne Rooney: Derby County forward tests negative for Covid-19

Selfish friend. Wayne Rooney: Derby County forward tests negative for Covid-19

Friend Visited Rooney to give him a present, ( think it was a watch) knowing he should be isolating because he either had symptoms or was positive.I’d Chuck the watch back with a backhand the ****er, putting him and his family at risk.

Rooney has had a negative test back but still he needs to isolate
    Last edited by millertop; 19-10-2020 at 01:43 PM.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54602779

This statement was from Derby after game
    http://thera.ms/h83gm
    Last edited by millertop; 19-10-2020 at 01:46 PM.

Was it a Mickey Mouse watch,can Rooney tell the time.

Wouldn’t like to be either of them when Rooney has a quiet word

I’d be more worried about the wife tbh 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Was it a Mickey Mouse watch,can Rooney tell the time.
    Haha... when I get Covid I'm off to Rooneys to make a present of a hooker with AIDS. That'll keep Derby below us 😂

Rooney tests negative?

What test?

A brain scan?

Have i missed some rule here....?

Rooney tests negative but has to isolate for 14 days??? All the players are tested twice a week and (usually) test negative, then play the game.

Is it because he knowingly met someone who tested positive?? But he then tested negative and still has to isolate?? Like PW?

I also tested negative but no one told me to isolate???? Does this mean that only footballers can pass the virus on to other people?

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    Have i missed some rule here....?

Rooney tests negative but has to isolate for 14 days??? All the players are tested twice a week and (usually) test negative, then play the game.

Is it because he knowingly met someone who tested positive?? But he then tested negative and still has to isolate?? Like PW?

I also tested negative but no one told me to isolate???? Does this mean that only footballers can pass the virus on to other people?
    I learned this yesterday. Apparently if you have had prolonged contact with someone who has tested positive for covid you still need to isolate for 14 days. Even after you have tested negative.
    Sadly I also heard of two cases yesterday where one young lad has tested positive Friday and has continued to go to work and a middle aged man's wife has tested positive monday and he has continued working. Both occasions the company owners are happy for them to continue working.
    What chance have the government got of making the lockdown rules work when you get idiots like these. Fekin idiots ☹️

Yes even a negative results means **** all because you could still come down with it days later, Rooney will probably have another test end of week.

Yes agree the selfish morons, they should be locked up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast