+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Another serious injury

Another observation not criticism

Is this all kidology?

To quote: "The Millers are keeping his identity secret as they don't want to reveal their hand to tomorrow night's Championship opponents, Nottingham Forest"

Considering that we as long standing supporters don't have a clue what system Warne will play ( as the last match showed) surely Forest would be guessing also, unless they have a mole in our camp.

If they do then surely they would know who the injured player is?

Or is this one big smokescreen?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post

Is this all kidology?

To quote: "The Millers are keeping his identity secret as they don't want to reveal their hand to tomorrow night's Championship opponents, Nottingham Forest"

Considering that we as long standing supporters don't have a clue what system Warne will play ( as the last match showed) surely Forest would be guessing also, unless they have a mole in our camp.

They will probably think anyway worrever system we play/ who ever is missing we will concede at least one goal in injury time. So no rush to get ahead of us in 90 mins.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 20-10-2020 at 12:56 PM.

Is this all kidology?

I don’t think Warney would go that far with kidology

Is this all kidology?

Grist it’s not a smokescreen trust me, it’s definitely a break.

Its got to be Robertson. He was injured at the end. He's turned into a proper sicknote.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Grist it’s not a smokescreen trust me, it’s definitely a break.
    No, I think you misunderstand me.

I'm not saying that a player has suffered an injury just questioning this cloak and dagger stuff about it.

Whilst Forest might have a plan to stifle our style of play I wouldn't have thought it goes to the detail of worrying about any indivplayers we have.

Even if Forest knew who it was they would still not know who Warne will play on the night nor which formation.

If we had Kane, Son, Messi or Ronaldo it might make sense but not with our lot.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345