+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, Scorers and Attendance Predictions vs Kings Lynn Town 24.10.20 [FAC QR4]

Not bothered, bigger prize to aim for don't need distractions

100% this will be the year we get to the third round and get Man U away.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    100% this will be the year we get to the third round and get Man U away.
    Couldn’t be anymore Notts County than that!

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    3-0 to Kings Lynn. Doesn't Pedro Richards' son play for them?
    Yes he does. Was working as a removals guy last year too, I think - part of the gang that helped my sister move into her new place.

Pedro was one of my heroes as a kid, so if we’re going to lose, I hope Jordan scores for them. That said, I’m predicting that we have to forfeit the game.

Forfeit? Did some league games not recently get cancelled/postponed due to the virus? I could be wrong but what happened to that result.....did the infected team have to forfeit?

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Forfeit? Did some league games not recently get cancelled/postponed due to the virus? I could be wrong but what happened to that result.....did the infected team have to forfeit?
    League games can be postponed and rearranged, but cup ties have a narrow window and it’s basically play on the day or be kicked out - as happened to Alfreton in the last round.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    League games can be postponed and rearranged, but cup ties have a narrow window and it’s basically play on the day or be kicked out - as happened to Alfreton in the last round.
    What about when cup games get called off due to bad weather?

Anyway, can't see us getting anything from this one. I predict that they'll play direct and score from a couple from set-pieces, while Ardley claims post-match that 'they made it difficult for us.'

Lynn's King 2 - 1

Wolfe

We should field a team regardless, even if it is full of academy kids.

Vera Lynn 1 Pies 3
    Turner2 Sam 1

We've never not taken part in at least the First Round proper since entering the competition in 1877 (a draw v Sheffield). Last year we were always expected to overcome Belper Town - This year is going to be a lot more tricky and it would be really sad if we were not in Round 1.

1-1 - Notts through on pens.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast