+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, Scorers and Attendance Predictions vs Kings Lynn Town 24.10.20 [FAC QR4]

Lynn are just up the road from me, and i am a fairly regular visitor. Lynn were in the southern league just two seasons ago. The ground is of football league standard with a magnificent main stand, and they have a noisy crowd, Under normal conditions it would draw a big crowd. The town itself is a lovely place, unnaffected by immigration, you can park anywhere anytime, and its prices are northern cheap.

The north Norfolk coast is twenty minutes away. I have often thought of moving there. Lynn have a couple of ex United players, and are struggling. Im still going for a Lynn win, i reckon 5-0.

Rog.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    You've got to be in it to win it.

I reckon game will be postponed. More COVID at the club

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Lynn are just up the road from me, and i am a fairly regular visitor. Lynn were in the southern league just two seasons ago. The ground is of football league standard with a magnificent main stand, and they have a noisy crowd, Under normal conditions it would draw a big crowd. The town itself is a lovely place, unnaffected by immigration, you can park anywhere anytime, and its prices are northern cheap.

The north Norfolk coast is twenty minutes away. I have often thought of moving there. Lynn have a couple of ex United players, and are struggling. Im still going for a Lynn win, i reckon 5-0.

Rog.

Not bad to say they've only ever spent two seasons in the 6th tier since it became part of the Conference/NL set up.

Very nearly moved to that area when I was 8. I remember looking at a house there and noticed the TV was tuned to Anglia and I had a panic attack that I wouldn't be able to watch Tiswas anymore.

I've mentioned the story before about jokingly saying to the wife when passing the ground that Notts would be playing there soon. Many a true word said in jest eh. Also, if you continue west on the A148 from the stadium you actually travel along Wootton Road . . . it's a sign I tell ya!

I have no confidence in our team to win anymore, I used to think we'd beat teams like this and Maidenhead quite comfortably but not anymore.

KLT 3 - 1 Notts

I think it will be tough, but class will show, even with players still missing. 0-2 away win. Wootton, Enzio

Does anyone else find it depressing that we are discussing if Notts can beat Kings Lynn - How are the mighty fallen!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Biker9999 View Post
    Does anyone else find it depressing that we are discussing if Notts can beat Kings Lynn - How are the mighty fallen!!!!!!!!
    But we are the fallen, Biker; the question is 'can we be mighty again?'

Quote Originally Posted by Biker9999 View Post
    This is the FA Cup though. We've had games recently against Kettering, Havant & Salford - and lost them all! I

Either KLT 1 Notts 3,
    or Covid 19 Football 0

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast