+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rank Bad

Rank Bad

Although we got a point the standard of football was very poor. The standard was relegation standard. Brady is the biggest soft arse wouldn't play him he is crap. Nervy and poor, dread to think what next.

A points a point we needed that.Didnt watch so I can't comment on our display.

Only listened on 5 Live but it was the result I predicted at 5.00 to my wife.

We are off the mark and an away point,that's the positive.No doubt TV watchers will tell us the negatives.I wasn't impressed with the commentary to be honest.

Listening to the match on the wireless it sounded like we edged it.

We are off the mark anyroads.

I saw the first 80 minutes and then I had to go out, imo we were rubbish and WBA were rubbish, it was piss poor. We could have won it, Barnes and Wood had relatively easy chances and missed them both, but they came close a couple of times as well. On 80 minutes a draw was probably a fair result, but if we can't finish above them, then we really do deserve to go down.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Listening to the match on the wireless

....took me back somehow - 59.

as barrie, an away point (and off the bottom)....now we need a home 3 points - v Spurs.

Yes Norder, it was transmitted on the Light Programme on my 1938 valve set. Or was it the Home Service?

As for getting three points against Spurs....gulp.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Yes Norder, it was transmitted on the Light Programme on my 1938 valve set. Or was it the Home Service?

As for getting three points against Spurs....gulp.

the BBC light programme - Journey into space.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqbh...Bi4nG2IU_cqFc2

and the Clitheroe kid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EosP...6YPxouQSmEvLeu

- but the less said about that the better !

and......is not beyond the realms of possibility.

Last edited by Norder; 19-10-2020 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

I watched the first couple of episodes of the Spurs documentary on Prime last week, Mourinho has just arrived and his coaches are telling him what they've been picking up from the players. One of the first things they tell him is that Deli Alli has a reputation for being lazy, he doesn't like training. Mourinho is on his case right away, but he laughs about it with him, makes jokes about it.

Deli clearly doesn't take the hint, Mourinho isn't even putting him on the bench now.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)