+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Blackballed History Month.

Blackballed History Month.

In recognition of the unenviable and indefatigable efforts of Swale and moderators before him,I propose we dedicate the rest of October by compiling a list of those banned from the site over the years,perhaps with an anecdote or two about them.I'll get the ball rolling with navypie [ obviously] ,for the second time,and his pal tarquin.Also rumours abound of Soccerman or Joe Cass or whatever he called himself biting the dust.
    Anymore for anymore ?

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    In recognition of the unenviable and indefatigable efforts of Swale and moderators before him,I propose we dedicate the rest of October by compiling a list of those banned from the site over the years,perhaps with an anecdote or two about them.I'll get the ball rolling with navypie [ obviously] ,for the second time,and his pal tarquin.Also rumours abound of Soccerman or Joe Cass or whatever he called himself biting the dust.
    Anymore for anymore ?
    I'm pretty sure that milliondollerpie was banned under quite a few names. Vladpie is another who was red carded under more that one name.
    I don't know if tarquin is banned or if he's just decided the board isn't for him.

Soccerman166, who is now Joe Pass, was banned but I think it was when Tricky's mate Romanis managed to become a mod on here. Back then many were banned including me, but thankfully that was all put right.

milliondollerpie! That's a blast from the past!

I think he had a different user name every week.