+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Can it get more ridiculous

Boris Johnson is a phukkn idiot and England is phukked as a result. The question is, can the Scottish govt keep to their own path or will the unionist dog whisperers force them to follow England into national lockdown next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Boris Johnson is a phukkn idiot and England is phukked as a result. The question is, can the Scottish govt keep to their own path or will the unionist dog whisperers force them to follow England into national lockdown next week.
    England.....****ed.😁

Scottish Govt.😁

Own path.😁

Boris is a genius. Only he can get Nicola to stick with the tiered system. Reverse psychology brilliant ��

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Boris is a genius. Only he can get Nicola to stick with the tiered system. Reverse psychology brilliant ��
    😁

Nicola has to get her begging bowl out to get money from Boris and Westminster through consequential funding.
    If England are indeed going into a one month lockdown then Boris has played a blinder as Nicola will have to follow suit or remain with her own five tiers.

The fat **** has re-scheduled his lockdown press conference because he wants to watch rugby

What sort of idiot would you have to be to still want this guy running Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Nicola has to get her begging bowl out to get money from Boris and Westminster through consequential funding.
    If England are indeed going into a one month lockdown then Boris has played a blinder as Nicola will have to follow suit or remain with her own five tiers.
    That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Consequential funding is not asked for by the Scottish govt, it is allocated automatically. Do you have a clue about anything? I mean, this is Scottish jobs and businesses we're talking about. Since you love Johnson, put yourself into lockdown for a month, eh
    Last edited by Taintedice; 31-10-2020 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    England.....****ed.��

Scottish Govt.��

Own path.��
    2 weeks ago, the yoons were mocking Scotland's 5 tier system which started at level 0. Now the English press have been told not to call this national lockdown a national lockdown or Tier 4, it's to be called "look, I'm a ****, I've phukked it up, can you stay at home for a month and bail me out" measures

Should add a few more percentage points onto Nicola's ratings

2 weeks ago, the yoons were mocking Scotland's 5 tier system which started at level 0. Now the English press have been told not to call this national lockdown a national lockdown or Tier 4, it's to be called "look, I'm a ****, I've phukked it up, can you stay at home for a month and bail me out" measures

Should add a few more percentage points onto Nicola's ratings
    Spoken like a true fanny

Right, the rugby has finished, surely the fat mess will get back to doing his day job

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)