+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can it get more ridiculous

Can it get more ridiculous

Just been Doon to Angus council offices in the posh village next to broughty ferry.

At door at 5 to 10, Opens at 10, first in queue.

Guy jumps out a car with Angus council badge on and hammers on the door.

I ask "you work here mate"

"Here to check the ventilation it's an old building so assess for covid, ventilation on the blink"

So I'm asked to hang fire for 5 mins whilst he goes in.

He confirms ventilation is on the blink but office is allowed to stay open if they open all the fire doors!

I was in 10 mins, place already freezing, doubt any of the staff will catch covid but bells palsy, stiff necks and frozen tits will ahh be on the agenda I think.

I've heard about some crap going on but you surely must be ripping it with that?

No evidence whatsoever that there is even any Covid present but contravene H&S regulations by making employees sit in a cold office 'just in case'.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I've heard about some crap going on but you surely must be ripping it with that?

No evidence whatsoever that there is even any Covid present but contravene H&S regulations by making employees sit in a cold office 'just in case'.
    Swear it's true, Mrs sunshine was there to see and hear the fiasco as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I’m sure you’ve realised unless it’s happened to him...it’s not happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    It really is beyond the score now.

Yesterday I took the 22 bus into Whitehall Street. It was a single decker and every window was open with each window having a sticker on it stating that his window must stay open. The bus was cold.
    At the bus stop at Primark a fellow bus passenger told me that he had complained to the xplore Dundee management and he had been told that the windows on the xplore Dundee buses will be remaining open for the whole of this winter.
    This could be a ploy by Nippy.
    She has already managed to save a fortune from paying out the SNP ‘flagship’ fre personal and nursing care by moving people from hospitals back into their care homes and nursing homes without testing them for the Covid-19 virus and leaving them to die.
    Now Nippy may have set her sights on the people aged 60 and over whose free bus travel is costing the Scottish Government a fortune.
    The windows remaining open on the xplore Dundee buses throughout the winter months will likely result in the over 60’s catching pneumonia and ending up in Ninewells or staying at home because they do not want to freeze to death on the buses.
    Either way people aged 60 and over will not be travelling on these buses which will save Nippy a fortune. Too bad that the shops in the centre of Dundee will be quieter than usual this winter because of this stupid policy.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Yesterday I took the 22 bus into Whitehall Street. It was a single decker and every window was open with each window having a sticker on it stating that his window must stay open. The bus was cold.
    At the bus stop at Primark a fellow bus passenger told me that he had complained to the xplore Dundee management and he had been told that the windows on the xplore Dundee buses will be remaining open for the whole of this winter.
    This could be a ploy by Nippy.
    She has already managed to save a fortune from paying out the SNP ‘flagship’ fre personal and nursing care by moving people from hospitals back into their care homes and nursing homes without testing them for the Covid-19 virus and leaving them to die.
    Now Nippy may have set her sights on the people aged 60 and over whose free bus travel is costing the Scottish Government a fortune.
    The windows remaining open on the xplore Dundee buses throughout the winter months will likely result in the over 60’s catching pneumonia and ending up in Ninewells or staying at home because they do not want to freeze to death on the buses.
    Either way people aged 60 and over will not be travelling on these buses which will save Nippy a fortune. Too bad that the shops in the centre of Dundee will be quieter than usual this winter because of this stupid policy.
    You need to give yourself a shake.

Maybe we need to all take turns as a single shake won't be enough to rid him of his level of warped thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    You need to give yourself a shake.
    Why am I needing to give myself a shake.
    All I am doing is warning people that they better have their thermals on if they are planning to use the xplore Dundee buses this winter.
    Hopefully the xplore Dundee bosses will come to their senses and shut the windows on their buses.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Why am I needing to give myself a shake.
    All I am doing is warning people that they better have their thermals on if they are planning to use the xplore Dundee buses this winter.
    Hopefully the xplore Dundee bosses will come to their senses and shut the windows on their buses.
    Because once again you've turned a non political decision into an excuse to SNP bash.

You quite literally find any excuse to do this. Fair enough you hate the SNP and independence supporters but everything doesn't have to be about one or the other. I'm 100 certain that Nicola Sturgeon hasn't sat in her Holyrood office and decreed that all buses in Dundee must have their windows left open. I suspect that was a local management and HSE decision.

Now, whether you agree with it or not and I'm pretty sure I don't, give yourself a shake and try to see the real reasons for the decision.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)