+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your guessed lineup for Huddersfield.

Your guessed lineup for Huddersfield.

Going on the premise that he will go with 5 at the back, 4 ahead of them and a lone wolf up top as he did at Norwich. I think Cocu will go.....

Marshall
    Byrne Wisdom Davies Clarke Buchanan
    Jozwiak Knight Shinnie Lawrence
    Hector-Ingram

Subs: Roos, Knight, Evans, Bird, Waghorn, Whittaker, Holmes

I may as well go to Asda than watch this team. Who knows, I think you are right MA, though I'm not sure if he would start with Ingram, maybe chuck Kazim in to start. Sadly, this is a stronger side than with Roooney.

I see you couldn't decide where to put Knight

Thankfully I've got a Zoom board meeting tonight and so can avoid it. Im hoping for 0-0 since if they score so much as 1 we will lose

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    I may as well go to Asda than watch this team. Who knows, I think you are right MA, though I'm not sure if he would start with Ingram, maybe chuck Kazim in to start. Sadly, this is a stronger side than with Roooney.

I see you couldn't decide where to put Knight

Replace the sub Knight with Fozzy so we have a defender on the bench

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Thankfully I've got a Zoom board meeting tonight and so can avoid it. Im hoping for 0-0 since if they score so much as 1 we will lose
    I've already paid for the game (RamsTV annual subscription) so I'll be watching it with either a crate of Grolsch or one of Affligem Blond close to hand.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Going on the premise that he will go with 5 at the back, 4 ahead of them and a lone wolf up top as he did at Norwich. I think Cocu will go.....

Marshall
    Byrne Wisdom Davies Clarke Buchanan
    Jozwiak Knight Shinnie Lawrence
    Hector-Ingram

Subs: Roos, Knight, Evans, Bird, Waghorn, Whittaker, Holmes
    MA I know you don't like Evans but he's played two matches in a back three we conceded one a worldy, you even blamed him for that saying he should have closed him down . He was playing in a back three the lad scored from nearly thirty yards Think the holding midfielders should be sharing the blame for that one of anybody . Replace him with Wisdom who was one of the worst culprits against conceding four against Blackburn . The Wisdom pre his assault was very good but not the one at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    MA I know you don't like Evans but he's played two matches in a back three we conceded one a worldy, you even blamed him for that saying he should have closed him down . He was playing in a back three the lad scored from nearly thirty yards Think the holding midfielders should be sharing the blame for that one of anybody . Replace him with Wisdom who was one of the worst culprits against conceding four against Blackburn . The Wisdom pre his assault was very good but not the one at the moment
    Sorry mista, I’m with MA on this one. Think Evans is usually poor, not particularly blaming him for the goal last Friday but tbh he made several mistakes and on another day might easily have been red carded.
    Wisdom before the assault was excellent and he’s only going to have a chance of rediscovering that form by playing imo.

Suspect Hector-Ingram may be more what MA wishes than actually thinks will happen. I’ve never seen him so wouldn’t know. You’re more likely to have an informed opinion, but I feel we’re more likely to start with Waghorn or CK-R.

Anyone know if it’s on the ‘red button’.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 20-10-2020 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    I've already paid for the game (RamsTV annual subscription) so I'll be watching it with either a crate of Grolsch or one of Affligem Blond close to hand.
    Does the blond from Affligem have a name or shall we call her Lotte?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Sorry mista, I’m with MA on this one. Think Evans is usually poor, not particularly blaming him for the goal last Friday but tbh he made several mistakes and on another day might easily have been red carded.
    Wisdom before the assault was excellent and he’s only going to have a chance of rediscovering that form by playing imo.

Suspect Hector-Ingram may be more what MA wishes than actually thinks will happen. I’ve never seen him so wouldn’t know. You’re more likely to have an informed opinion, but I feel we’re more likely to start with Waghorn or CK-R.

Anyone know if it’s on the ‘red button’.
    You genuinely want to watch it?

https://www.scorebat.com/derby-count...d-live-stream/

Not sure how legal or reliable it is, but has been recommended

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    You genuinely want to watch it?

https://www.scorebat.com/derby-count...d-live-stream/

Not sure how legal or reliable it is, but has been recommended
    Hmmm...thanks...I think.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)