+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kings Lynn Town FC streaming service [Available only in UK]

Kings Lynn Town FC streaming service [Available only in UK]

King's Lynn Town are providing a live stream of our Emirates FA Cup fourth qualifying round tie on Saturday 24 October (kick-off 3pm).

We face the National League newcomers at the Walks Stadium for a place in the first round proper and, with 50% of all streaming proceeds coming to us for this match, we encourage you to click here to buy your match pass!

Please note, due to competition broadcasting rules the match can only be streamed to those in the UK.

Our own live streaming service returns for the visit of Wealdstone on Friday 27th November due to our next home game, against Stockport County on Wednesday 11 November, being selected for live BT Sport coverage.

Last edited by SwalePie; 20-10-2020 at 03:29 PM.

I think the Wealdstone game is on the Friday.

No thanks Charlie & Mark will do just fine

"Please note, due to competition broadcasting rules the match can only be streamed to those in the UK."

Is this still the case if using a VPN ?

Quote Originally Posted by eyepie View Post
    I think the Wealdstone game is on the Friday.
    You're spot on, Notts have corrected the site now and I've edited the copy I pasted to reflect that. Well spotted!

"Please note, due to competition broadcasting rules the match can only be streamed to those in the UK."

Is this still the case if using a VPN ?
    Depends how good their system is at spotting VPNs. Having looked at their site, I think you’ll be OK as it looks very basic (not exactly BBC iPlayer). Not sure if I can be bothered to spend £12 on this one - will probably wait for Halifax and Aldershot instead.

Thanks nw6pie. I may risk it. At least some of the money goes to the club.

Thanks nw6pie. I may risk it. At least some of the money goes to the club.
    Might do. might not?

Invest in the stream, that is.