+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FIFA European Premier League

They say the Prem is the most competitive and best League to watch in the world,and yet there is more than one group trying to ruin it.

I for one think only the later stages in Europe when all the best teams are left that most games are worth watching,most games are not as good as Prem games.

What a time for these money hungry power grabbers to make their moves with no crowds at games in the middle of the worst pandemic in 100 years.

Top video, John - agree 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    wotcha the Geordies,
    A Hammers view on this Treason if you wish to view,
    Stay safe now all
    John...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xthkA5fgBNs
    Hi John, i agree with pretty much everything said on this vid. The lad has a lot of cracking points

would also just like to add i think the initiative from the TOON regarding the foodbank/ PPV is simply genius!
    hats off and respect!
    hope everyone including our lot follow your excellent example!
    again stay safe and healthy now
    john...

Makes me wonder if PIF didn’t catch wind of this and that made them withdraw. Seems highly probable to me as they suddenly felt that owning Newcastle wasn’t such a good business proposition any more.
    If it goes ahead, the value of our club will fall. Fat Mike will be squirming!

I have seen reports that sports lawyers think it might be against EU law.

The few Liverpool fans I know are totally against iot

there may be some protests being organised

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    The few Liverpool fans I know are totally against iot

there may be some protests being organised
    yeah i can imagine the clubs fans will be against it to be fair.

I'd laugh if it went belly up for them but the laughter and mocking would be against the greedy owners not the actual fans.

Same for Man Utd and the rest. Can you imagine how miffed the fans of Villa, Everton and Leeds will be, they have had a lot of investment and playing some really good stuff at the moment and theres nothing to say thay cant break the top 6 this season.

They would still be cast aside with no entry to the Euro thing

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)