+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is happening with Trevor Clarke?

What is happening with Trevor Clarke?

This lad was all the rave and a sure replacement for Mattock when we signed him. I don’t think he’s played two full matches for us yet, correct me if I’m wrong.

He’s hardly ever made the bench and you never here Warne give him a mention so what is happening with this player?

Warne was raving about his preseason performances and then he got injured while away with Ireland so he was missing for a few weeks, I'm sure I read somewhere that he's back training and fully fit.

Probably not up to standard yet to which Warney requires, probably see him in a few games though now midweek games have started and injuries are starting to crawl

I think he suffers from not being a natural left back cos he wants to get forward but not good enough to be a winger at this level.

He has the potential and he his working at the weaker parts of his game. He has improved and he does have a future with The Millers!

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    He has the potential and he his working at the weaker parts of his game. He has improved and he does have a future with The Millers!
    Why?

Has Millerbear resigned?

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Warne was raving about his preseason performances and then he got injured while away with Ireland so he was missing for a few weeks, I'm sure I read somewhere that he's back training and fully fit.
    Thanks for the update, if that's the case and he's supposedly fully fit, why doesn't he even make the bench in readiness to provide cover if our current stand in left backs get injured?

He's like Miller & Flo lack of height does for him.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    He's like Miller & Flo lack of height does for him.
    It never hurt Paul Hurst.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    It never hurt Paul Hurst.
    He never had PW as his manager

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast