+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Look what I came across..

Look what I came across..

when having a clear out........🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ah well I suppose he saved the Dee £500k on that Scott Robertson transfer 😂

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    when having a clear out........🤣🤣🤣🤣

You got a Dundee FC scrapbook...when did you change teams😃😃😃

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    You got a Dundee FC scrapbook...when did you change teams😃😃😃
    Evening Peter. Genuine question, do you expect to finish above the plucky Pars this season? 3 points adrift already mind..

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    You got a Dundee FC scrapbook...when did you change teams������
    Yours for £500k peter. Because You Can.
    Last edited by JamesMcClean; 20-10-2020 at 08:00 PM.

Melville's arrogance rubbed off on the fans. They forgot they had to play Raith in the cup quarters and started asking if the Semi would be on TV, you'll never guess what happened next..

Masters of Failure

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Melville's arrogance rubbed off on the fans. They forgot they had to play Raith in the cup quarters and started asking if the Semi would be on TV, you'll never guess what happened next..

Masters of Failure
    It’s escaping me now Stokie, but wha ended up winning it thon year in the end?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    It’s escaping me now Stokie, but wha ended up winning it thon year in the end?
    Was it 2010? (Twenty ten?) 😁

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Was it 2010? (Twenty ten?) ��
    Ye know what, I do believe it was.

I vividly remember in pnb a funster saying they'd pass us on our way down when we lost 7-1 at ibrox just after Levein left and Houstie was still unsure of he wanted it in december

Then again in march after the quarter final draw was made fun v raith and rangers v utd, there was a thread next door laughing at us given the draw was away to the champions who hadn't lost in the cup since Walter returned and were going for the treble

Pleasing

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)