+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nottingham Forest Post Match Thoughts

That’s a great point guys.

As I always say to CAM take the par and move on to the next hole

Crystal ball let me. Down again.

Boring game
    Some poor passing/hoof balling at times
    Not saying subs was wrong but maybe Ladapo should have gone off
    I’m not saying owt about Crooks (broken record)
    Blackman motm
    Great pen from Barlaser
    Least we got a point

25 fouls from us but how many we’re actually fouls? ****ing ref.
    Yellows for Lyndsay and Harding
    16th
    Last edited by millertop; 20-10-2020 at 08:58 PM.

I feel as though I've aged another 20 years in that second half. Is there a stat that shows how long it is before the ball is given away? I think we would top that league comfortably! Why can't we play a simple ball instead of so many that are, at best 50/50?

Today's performance was more like the 'old' Rotherham. Lots of endeavour, little skill. Barlaser apart. I think we have seen enough of Freddie in the main role to see that he doesn't have the quality. Doesn't hold the ball particularly well; doesn't pass it as often as he should.

We used up a season's luck tonight.

So why have we signed Josefzoon? If Ogbene was fit he'd play, so why not him instead?

Instead we persist for 90mins with Crookes who was absolutely crap tonight and Ben out wide. Wiles surely better central. Josefzoon for Crookes and Ben central for 2nd half.

Need to be more positive, that's why we're losing leads.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Crystal ball let me. Down again.

Boring game
    Some poor passing/hoof balling at times
    Not saying subs was wrong but maybe Ladapo should have gone off
    I’m not saying owt about Crooks (broken record)
    Blackman motm
    Great pen from Barlaser
    Least we got a point

Yellows for Lyndsay and Harding
    16th
    Didn’t someone predict 1-1 😊
    Happy with a point we move on

Please remember we are playing a side with real quality and a new manager effect and away from home, I actually thought ladapo did well and he looks a more rounded player. Yes we road our luck but it's a good point. We are trying to play a bit more, confidence will be key with that. It will be a roller coaster this season but we are in the games and not getting steam rollered every game like before

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    I feel as though I've aged another 20 years in that second half. Is there a stat that shows how long it is before the ball is given away? I think we would top that league comfortably! Why can't we play a simple ball instead of so many that are, at best 50/50?

Today's performance was more like the 'old' Rotherham. Lots of endeavour, little skill. Barlaser apart. I think we have seen enough of Freddie in the main role to see that he doesn't have the quality. Doesn't hold the ball particularly well; doesn't pass it as often as he should.

We used up a season's luck tonight.
    I agree with that giddy. That was like the old rotherham. That has "scared to lose" stamped all over it. We're setting up not to lose. The exact opposite of what warney said he was going to do this season. As stated earlier in the thread, why sign a like for like replacement for Ogbene and not play him? Theres no way on earth we'll ever score more than 1 goal in a game. Be brave Warney, be brave lad.

Ps, crooks needs dropping. Rest him. Get his head straight and, hopefully when his form returns, he'll be like a new signing.

Pps, we missed the two macs for most of that game.

Ppps, blackman, despite taking like FOREVER to take goalkicks, is getting better every game.

Pppps, it will be just like us to go to the top of the league on Saturday and win!

Happy with the point in the end but substitutions nearly cost us again, Why take miller off who had been attacking and defending well all game on the left side? why move harding over to left back. When he went theret hey had a succession of crosses eventually leading to a goal.

Crooks good first half but drifted out of it 2nd. Barlaser some poor passes today at times.

MOMs Blackman, Lyndsey (why take him off by the Way), Miller.

Still a good point but these games do feck all for my ticker.

If we had lost today management to blame. Don't try to mend summat that aint broken for fex sake!

But well done all the lads for giving 100% to the cause
    Last edited by rolymiller; 20-10-2020 at 09:10 PM.

Well they say luck evens up and it certainly did tonight. How Grabban missed that late chance I don’t know. It must go down as one of the great misses.
    Time we had a bit of good fortune.

Great point.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Happy with the point in the end but substitutions nearly cost us again, Why take miller off who had been attacking and defending well all game on the left side? why move harding over to left back. When he went theret hey had a succession of crosses eventually leading to a goal.

Crooks good first half but drifted out of it 2nd. Barlaser some poor passes today at times.

MOMs Blackman, Lyndsey (why take him off by the Way), Miller.

Still a good point but these games do feck all for my ticker.

If we had lost today management to blame. Don't try to mend summat that aint broken for fex sake!

But well done all the lads for giving 100% to the cause
    Agree regarding Miller but not Lindsay who shouldn’t have started, Jones was poor first half but did well on two occasions second half other than that he was a liability

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast