+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Nottingham Forest Post Match Thoughts

Bigladon OS, Thanks for cheering us up, i would love to know what your drinking, the most positive post this morning, and thanks again,.!

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    So much quality they lost all games but one before they played us

That being said I thought a point was a fair result they hammered our defence for twenty mins but the main thing that we can take from this is the silly mistakes have gone
    Apart from the one where Ike played Grabban clean through, only for him to miss an open goal.

I think Blackman may have picked an injury up, on two occasions I noticed he seemed to be walking oddly, just our bloody luck now he’s settling in

MOMs Blackman, Lyndsey (why take him off by the Way), Miller.

I was praying that Lindsay would be taken off before he got sent off. He had been booked and was still flying into tackles. We've finished enough games with 10 men so it was the right decision in my opinion.
    However, if Lyndsay hadn't been booked I thi k Crooks would probably have gone because he was poor. I lost count of how many fouls he conceded and how often he gave the ball away.
    I'm a big fan of Tree but it may be time to rest him for a few games.
    The team selection for the Reading game will be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    MOMs Blackman, Lyndsey (why take him off by the Way), Miller.

I was praying that Lindsay would be taken off before he got sent off. He had been booked and was still flying into tackles. We've finished enough games with 10 men so it was the right decision in my opinion.
    However, if Lyndsay hadn't been booked I thi k Crooks would probably have gone because he was poor. I lost count of how many fouls he conceded and how often he gave the ball away.
    I'm a big fan of Tree but it may be time to rest him for a few games.
    The team selection for the Reading game will be interesting.
    We prob need 10 defenders but I'm not sure we have enough

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I think Blackman may have picked an injury up, on two occasions I noticed he seemed to be walking oddly, just our bloody luck now he’s settling in
    On FB he's picked up a injury ☹️

We were lucky last night, if the score had been 4. 1 we couldn't have complained. Happy with the point tho. I haven't changed my mind bout us being in the bottom half of the table all season. I like to think I'm being realistic and if I'm wrong and we stay up I will be ecstatic

Not saying they over ran us in the second half but when Ameobi slots the equaliser home, there are two Forest players actually on the goal line behind the last defender!!!

They would have been classed as off-side, for interfering with play, in 'old money'.....

[QUOTE=caytonmiller;39603429]We prob need 10 defenders but I'm not sure we have enough[/QUOT
    I'm sure we haven't 🙂.
    Wouldn't be surprised if Smith starts on Saturday because Freddie just can't hold the ball up and he's really not suited to playing on his own up front particularly when we're under the cosh.

I'm a Lindsay man thought he put some steel into the midfield. I don't know how Crooks is getting in the side. We haven't got a winger at the moment. Up front I don't know the answer. Play Sadlier in the Crooks role with Hirst lone forward. We should have signed a left back in the transfer window.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast