No, This isn’t to do with my pee spraying in all directions, though I would also like the answer to that....for a friend, of course.

Saturday was obviously a bitter experience for everyone on here and without starting another Ardley in - out - shake him all about - thread I’d like to hear some thoughts on what actually IS the problem with our football at the minute. For now, I think we have to accept that Ardley will be here for the foreseeable future whether we like it or not, so just what is going wrong on the pitch and how can the manager ‘turn’ it around so we are a more dominant force?

Without just saying ‘we are too negative’, or ‘we can’t deal with the high press’ or ‘we can’t defend set pieces’ I’d like to know how these problems are solved. There must be some football people on here who understand the finer intricacies of the game. I guess here I should point out that I am not actually Neal Ardley!

For me, it doesn’t seem like the players aren’t trying, or the manager has lost the dressing room. The players are good players, certainly for this level (though I don’t believe the squad is the envy of the division). The team can play some great and even dogged football at times....but something is clearly wrong.

So why....why in matches do we suddenly sometimes turn into a bunch of strangers like on Saturday afternoon? If you really have to, tell me what and how a different manager would approach the same problems but try and be more informative than the usual one line criticisms we normally see on here 👍