+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: ‘The Problem’

Pedro Pedro Pedro so many words once again aimed in my direction both late at night and early in the morning As always happy to answer questions, unlike many.

Ok here goes. Firstly your request that I don't bring up other teams compare them to Notts mention their results. I assume this request extends to everyone and not just me as there as been plenty of mentions of Dover and Maidenhead's results since we lost to both. I hope you remain consistent here and widen this out to everyone to keep you happy? If so happy to comply I am also not bothered about the rest only Notts. Look forward to seeing this universal request , don't let me down hunnie.

As for whether this season's preseason is worse than last season's I can't agree with that for one minute. A crazy statement. Tbh not sure many will agree with you on that, probably not even worth running a poll on that one chap.

I'm not sure where you believe there is a contradiction, there is no contradiction at all. I don't judge a start to the season until 10 games, this is nothing new or anything I've invented it's pretty common. Judging a start to a season is not the same as getting rid of someone if we aren't top 3. You are being a tad melodramatic there.

In fact the question you pose about my opinion if we are sat in mid table after 10 games has already been asked of me by another poster. Of course I answered, I wouldn't sack him at that stage if that was the case.

And your final question, if we drew our next two games it would definitely be disappointing. Given the choice of success or failure , it's a failure over those two games for sure.

I could have asked acouple of questions back but we know you aren't great at answering them. You much prefer asking. That's ok, you aren't alone.

You are good at nicknames however , and hot lips I like. A lovely compliment, see people can be nice on here.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Pedro Pedro Pedro so many words once again aimed in my direction both late at night and early in the morning As always happy to answer questions, unlike many.

Ok here goes. Firstly your request that I don't bring up other teams compare them to Notts mention their results. I assume this request extends to everyone and not just me as there as been plenty of mentions of Dover and Maidenhead's results since we lost to both. I hope you remain consistent here and widen this out to everyone to keep you happy? If so happy to comply I am also not bothered about the rest only Notts. Look forward to seeing this universal request , don't let me down hunnie.

As for whether this season's preseason is worse than last season's I can't agree with that for one minute. A crazy statement. Tbh not sure many will agree with you on that, probably not even worth running a poll on that one chap.

I'm not sure where you believe there is a contradiction, there is no contradiction at all. I don't judge a start to the season until 10 games, this is nothing new or anything I've invented it's pretty common. Judging a start to a season is not the same as getting rid of someone if we aren't top 3. You are being a tad melodramatic there.

In fact the question you pose about my opinion if we are sat in mid table after 10 games has already been asked of me by another poster. Of course I answered, I wouldn't sack him at that stage if that was the case.

And your final question, if we drew our next two games it would definitely be disappointing. Given the choice of success or failure , it's a failure over those two games for sure.

I could have asked acouple of questions back but we know you aren't great at answering them. You much prefer asking. That's ok, you aren't alone.

You are good at nicknames however , and hot lips I like. A lovely compliment, see people can be nice on here.
    Laddo, how come you didn't join in the birthday thread? Normally you're all over the threads like a rash.

Am I???? Have we had similar before?

It didn't interest me tbh but looks popular. You may also note I don't bother with O/T threads no matter how popular, not interested in discussing politics etc on NCM.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324