+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T South Yorkshire now Tier 3

O/T South Yorkshire now Tier 3

I can't say I'm suprised , what I've seen when out this last week has been shocking , a minority of young and elderly not adhering to the safety guidlines ,

I've said it before the first lockdown was abused with mingmongs and escalated with the easing thanks mingmogs for bringing it back again you brain dead Rsoles

An ABSOLUTE DISGRACE these people can’t manage some simple basic rules and they will be top of list moaning!

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    An ABSOLUTE DISGRACE these people can’t manage some simple basic rules and they will be top of list moaning!
    Exactly Poggy. Twas ever thus

Not good is it ! Need 3 points tonight to cheer us all up.

They wont be bothered as long as the benefits keep rolling in!

I got caught in a situation yesterday , went to local petrol station , inside a smart dressed elderly lady mid 70s no face mask , lady behind counter said you have to wear a face mask , reply was elastic broke and i didn't want to use a new one , behind me was a rastafarian mid 20's he'd been walking all around the shop shouting about bottled water , another assistant pointed out where it was , then asked him politely to wear a face mask , his reply was you can't make me ,
    I got the feeling him and some others about are looking for confrontation ,

get the police and army out of their huts - on the spot fines Boris needs some money......

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I got caught in a situation yesterday , went to local petrol station , inside a smart dressed elderly lady mid 70s no face mask , lady behind counter said you have to wear a face mask , reply was elastic broke and i didn't want to use a new one , behind me was a rastafarian mid 20's he'd been walking all around the shop shouting about bottled water , another assistant pointed out where it was , then asked him politely to wear a face mask , his reply was you can't make me ,
    I got the feeling him and some others about are looking for confrontation ,
    The Rasta can claim "Racial Profiling" when challenged. "Thaz only picked on me cossam black". Shop manager would be freetend to mekkan issue of it. We are still Tier 2 up here in West Yorkshire. E I E I E I O Up the Covid Tiers we go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast