+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T South Yorkshire now Tier 3

So saaarf Yorkshire has been relegated to Division Three has it ?.

Hey seriously lads, we Wessies have got our own similar problems as well. It's not looking good for us all is it.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    So saaarf Yorkshire has been relegated to Division Three has it ?.

Hey seriously lads, we Wessies have got our own similar problems as well. It's not looking good for us all is it.
    Yoll bi next , reyt muckee bleedahs art theer ! Arr blame Boris !!!

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    An ABSOLUTE DISGRACE these people can’t manage some simple basic rules and they will be top of list moaning!
    Totally agree.
    Number of people of all ages, gender, colour etc walking around Meadowhall with no masks on or wearing as chin ornaments. Quite a few that were wearing then didn't cover noses. Also far too many people claiming they don't have to due to condition but rules stay don't have to provide proof. Gives an excuse not to wear one.
    My Mrs and I both have breathing issues and are exempt and can prove it, however we both wear a visor. This doesn't restrict breathing so NO excuse for anyone.

Thy ought to a pulled his rastafarian hat ovver his rastafarian eeard and med the cnut choke on his dredlocks

I live in the South East where the R number is still below One, wherever you go people are wearing masks and if they aren't they keep a safe distance. Nearly everyone antibacs evrything if you are out as well.
    I'm not saying there are no idiots but they are definately in the minority.
    However lucky me I'm coming back North soon and have been house hunting up there and it's amazing there were lots of people not wearing masks or using them as chin straps, on one occassion I saw a bloke with a tissue stuck over his glasses and when we turn up to a house with a mask on we were regulary told by the owner "Oh you don't need that on"??? My response was always "How do you know"?
    As well as that I was constantly telling the owners to keep a distance rather than being on my shoulder all the time!!
    Shopping was an absolute nightmare with lots of people ignoring the rules!
    Yes it's mainly the younger element that break the rules but there are lots of people who should know better breaking the rules and thinking they are untouchable.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12