+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Taking a knee?

I'm beginning to think our freedom-loving libertarian has me on ignore as not such a big fan of freedom (of speech) after all 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    I'm beginning to think our freedom-loving libertarian has me on ignore as not such a big fan of freedom (of speech) after all 😂
    You really don't like answering points, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Hope you dinnae read the daily express.

Apparently a lot of combat 18 supporters take that paper.😁
    😂😂😂

eh See millwall fans showed their support today ��

Quote Originally Posted by _JG_ View Post
    eh See millwall fans showed their support today ��
    Saw it, message well and truly delivered.

Keep Marxism out of football.

by all accounts im 100% behind showing racism the red card .................................lets just keep it that way
    every week we see every game in England taking the knee,lets just get back to something that works,the red card

Millwall will no doubt get hammered by the powers that be,but if every game in England had opened the gates this week to the public i dont think Millwall would be alone

what im trying to say is if the red card was working why change the message

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    by all accounts im 100% behind showing racism the red card .................................lets just keep it that way
    every week we see every game in England taking the knee,lets just get back to something that works,the red card

Millwall will no doubt get hammered by the powers that be,but if every game in England had opened the gates this week to the public i dont think Millwall would be alone
    It will soon be a hate crime to booooo in Scotland so no need for the authorities 🙂 to worry up here.

Booing in you're own hoose may also be banned. I've changed the name of my Alexa to Alec just so when I argue with it she doesnae grass me up and report it as a hate crime.

Disagreeing strongly with (in no particular order) women, disabled, homo***uals, trans anything's , Muslims, and wrinklys cud see you spending time in the clink and attempts to ruin you made by the state.......did anybody vote for this?

Where it's gonna be up to the polis (Who are packed full of left wing take the knee progressive nutjobs) whether there has been a crime committed....don't expect them to back the white straight man.

Booooooooo

Millwall fans, such role models, they're not racist at all, they'll batter anyone regardless of colour.

It's very convenient for racists to hide behind the fake news that taking the knee is about supporting marxism.

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post

Good to see a govt minister backing the millwaal fans, yo are allowed to have a political opinion......human rights act section 10....I think.

Also priti Patel and javed have already called it 're BLM.....good on them.

Meanwhile cheesy wotsit match of the day man, John the rapper Barnes and the vicar of Dibley multi millionaires are telling working class football fans they can't have an opinion...🤣

No one likes them, they don't care.😁

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)