+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Taking a knee?

Taking a knee?

Why is this nonsense still being done? Couldn't believe it when watching our game on Friday.
    This has nothing to do with football and is happening due to actions in another country??

Because it's PC and if you don't seemingly you're either racist or you just don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Why is this nonsense still being done? Couldn't believe it when watching our game on Friday.
    This has nothing to do with football and is happening due to actions in another country??
    1. Either all DFC players and staff are Marxists who want to defund the police.

2. They were all so profoundly affected by a criminal black man under the influence of drugs being killed by a white police officer thousands of miles away.

3. Virtue signalling.

No knees taken for atrocities in China, Saudi or south America.

No knees taken for thousands of white girls a being raped in the north of England or Glasgow.

No knees taken for those that are kept as domestic slaves by the travelling community or Arab community.

Keep on doing it if they like but they should expect objection.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    1. Either all DFC players and staff are Marxists who want to defund the police.

2. They were all so profoundly affected by a criminal black man under the influence of drugs being killed by a white police officer thousands of miles away.

3. Virtue signalling.

No knees taken for atrocities in China, Saudi or south America.

No knees taken for thousands of white girls a being raped in the north of England or Glasgow.

No knees taken for those that are kept as domestic slaves by the travelling community or Arab community.

Keep on doing it if they like but they should expect objection.
    I wonder if the booing will start at the first game crowds are allowed or if it'll be a few in.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I wonder if the booing will start at the first game crowds are allowed or if it'll be a few in.
    I'm hoping it's done by then.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    I'm hoping it's done by then.
    Certainly hope so

Hey up lads, I'm a stranger on here of course but believe me I do have views on this subject.
    Indeed why eh, why are we still doing this ridiculous thing now which has nowt to do with footy. And if they have to do it, why do Match of the day also insist on showing it each time just before each kick off ?.

it was booed @Brora
    oh and phuck Black Lives Matter

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey up lads, I'm a stranger on here of course but believe me I do have views on this subject.
    Indeed why eh, why are we still doing this ridiculous thing now which has nowt to do with footy. And if they have to do it, why do Match of the day also insist on showing it each time just before each kick off ?.
    There is nothing more dignified than a minutes silence for someone or something that had a true association with your own club.

I've no problem with individual players doing it if they wish, same as those that wear rainbow laces, bless themselves, pray to Allah or whatever other thing that they believe in. It's when it is sycronised and forced upon others that I just cannot stand.

It's asking for aggravation and I think there will be a lot of it in England when the crowds are let back in.

I've said on here before I'm sick and tired of getting preached at before during and after football matches.

Give it a rest.

Tahh for your reply Returno.
    Yep, I go along with it if it's associated with my club or a player or players at my club. That's fair enough isn't it.
    But the forceful nature of this particular subject on us is a bad one, and this could go badly if it's forced on us for too long!.
    Last edited by Acido; 21-10-2020 at 04:11 PM.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)