+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Taking a knee?

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I look forward to that.
    You’ll be bored shïtless.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    You’ll be bored shïtless.
    Unkind Noah, but IMO one of your best one liners!

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Unkind Noah, but IMO one of your best one liners!
    He's most likely used to seeing people in that condition when he speaks to them.

Don't think it happened today,unless I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by grantzer View Post
    Don't think it happened today,unless I missed it.
    No but no minutes silence for the French autrocities.....wrang colour and wrang religion by the looks of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    1. Either all DFC players and staff are Marxists who want to defund the police.

2. They were all so profoundly affected by a criminal black man under the influence of drugs being killed by a white police officer thousands of miles away.

3. Virtue signalling.

No knees taken for atrocities in China, Saudi or south America.

No knees taken for thousands of white girls a being raped in the north of England or Glasgow.

No knees taken for those that are kept as domestic slaves by the travelling community or Arab community.

Keep on doing it if they like but they should expect objection.
    Nail on head.

The most bizarre thing about this is that it all kicked off because a criminal on drugs died after trying to use a fake note and it isn't even clear whether he died from the policeman's knee or from drug taking. Footage which emerged would suggest it's the latter, but it's funny that the media don't want to tell us this eh?

We're meant to see this as part of a wide scale problem where blacks are continuously being victimised, despite there being nothing to suggest this is the case.

Plenty evidence of Islamic grooming gangs torturing and raping white children though, but talk about that and you're a racist.

Just what this forum needs, rros's twin

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Just what this forum needs, rros's twin
    My view is that we could do with a few more poster with any view point. I am fizzing about Jim Crumley and his green agenda as appearing in The Courier, but I don't think we have any supporters of the Green Party who post on here.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    My view is that we could do with a few more poster with any view point. I am fizzing about Jim Crumley and his green agenda as appearing in The Courier, but I don't think we have any supporters of the Green Party who post on here.
    Thanks mate.

Taintedice - got anything constructive or sensible to contribute? (No sniggering at the back)

Quote Originally Posted by Hardliner View Post
    Thanks mate.

Taintedice - got anything constructive or sensible to contribute? (No sniggering at the back)
    Hope you dinnae read the daily express.

Apparently a lot of combat 18 supporters take that paper.😁

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)