+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Injuries already!

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Are you on something? If miracles do happen a win of 1 -0 will do.
    Sorry, i take it back, Villa are so good they will sail through the season unbeaten. WTF was i thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    sorry, i take it back, villa are so good they will sail through the season unbeaten. Wtf was i thinking?
    faith :d

2-3
    Harrison 18

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    2-3
    Harrison 18
    This isn't the prediction thread Billy!

Yep,he's on the glass half full pills - like all us with faith we realised Villa are a bang averrage team....I underestimated just how average they are....Oh, and unlike some Monday wasn't too dissapointed in the performance on Monday lol!

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    This isn't the prediction thread Billy!
    Ffs, I had a senior moment. Perhaps Cal the lad will look favourably upon me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Yep,he's on the glass half full pills - like all us with faith we realised Villa are a bang averrage team....I underestimated just how average they are....Oh, and unlike some Monday wasn't too dissapointed in the performance on Monday lol!
    Good boy as faith is a good thing and I'm glad you weren't disappointed but cause someone didn't have your beliefs doesn't make them a doom merchant!
    And really I do have Faith as one day I believe you will become a good man AND NOT ATTACK ME AND WTF LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    So he is a diver? You know the mist fouled player in the league and your answer is to 'give him a good whack' you cannot make this up.
    Tell me, why is Smith Gobby and Watkins a diver, you must be reading into something that we Villa fans cannot see and with all your injury woes, you still think you can beat the form team? Oh well lets see.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 See what?

Quote Originally Posted by leedsutdman View Post
    �� �� �� �� �� See what?
    We won't hold our breath for a reply from another jumped up opposition fan trying to give it large on here

This post aged well Oz!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)