+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Injuries already!

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    think we will smash em.
    Struijk to replace Phillips apparently. Not sure who will replace Cooper.

Should be a cracker, may the Best team win!

Lovely jubbley - don't you just love those Villa villains comments,apparently they don't like it up 'em !
    https://www.villatalk.com/topic/2095...omment-3115113

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    So he is a diver? You know the mist fouled player in the league and your answer is to 'give him a good whack' you cannot make this up.
    Tell me, why is Smith Gobby and Watkins a diver, you must be reading into something that we Villa fans cannot see and with all your injury woes, you still think you can beat the form team? Oh well lets see.
    Nothing wrong with calling Grealish for what he is. Very skilled but really "light on his feet". Everytime someone touches him he falls over. Often with drama along the lines of the finest theatrical skills of the worlds greatest stage shows. After a moment or so once the cards given or free kick granted he makes a miraculous recovery. Embarrassing for Villa and English football overall. Hard to watch after a while. Kind of like having to watch Big Sam coaching a prem team. Shows how far the three lions have fallen that they have to play someone like this to try to win. Sometimes it's just better to lose that playing someone so embarrassing to watch flop around.

we have our own diver so we are not immune to criticism. Bamford's not exactly in the Shearer category for staying on his feet.

Do wish that diving was a red card offense. it, along with offsides, is why we are all stuck with VAR slowing down the game.

Will be interesting to just see how much strength in depth we do have but its a massive concern for me with the players who are missing.
    Villa have made a great start beating 2 top sides and 2 average at best sides and I would be more than happy with a draw.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Will be interesting to just see how much strength in depth we do have but its a massive concern for me with the players who are missing.
    Villa have made a great start beating 2 top sides and 2 average at best sides and I would be more than happy with a draw.

Business as usual mate......straight to the jugular!

I’ve took a look at the villa sites a day or so ago.....mouthy cnuts thinking we are a easy 3 points for them. Like for us to ram their arrogant gobs right in it.

Where did you read that king George? Dont say twitter, as we all know, its full of 10 year old keyboard warriors!
    No, I think we are in for a typical Leeds game, a hard game and most of us think the same. We are not getting carried away and realise we will get beaten soon. How do I think it will pan out, well 1-1 and that for 24hrs, will take us to the top of the league anything more will be a bonus just like the 12 pts we have already.
    Anyway, lets just say...."may the best team win"
    Ps Spaldy, Grealish only played in the wales Friendy, he was not used v the defeat v Denmark so, you cannot blame he's diving for that debacle!

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    think we will smash em.
    Are you on something? If miracles do happen a win of 1 -0 will do.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrypie7 View Post
    Struijk to replace Phillips apparently. Not sure who will replace Cooper.
    Pat picked up an injury also may not be able to play.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)