+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt crooks

Matt crooks

Iv watched every game so far and for me at the moment he doesn't deserve to start a game.

He been poor /anonymous and not in a good way

Dunno I think he has been a bit more interested last couple of games. If he plays well we play well

Since barlaser has arrived. ?

He's prob going to be a very important player for us this season but he's not adjusting to the champ very well ATM. I'm sure by December he will be firing.

If they can get the partnership going they showed at Oxford last season we will be fine. They were unplayable that day.

I don’t have a problem him starting games but he needs to be subbed in 2nd half when he’s not doing too well, definitely against Norwich he could’ve come off.
    Subbing have been my gripe a lately

There has been some strange substitutions agreed. Unless there was something wrong with Lyndsey and Miller why take them off? We were still coping ok when Barker took them off. We just made our defence weaker. Like I said on another post dont fix things that aren't broken.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    There has been some strange substitutions agreed. Unless there was something wrong with Lyndsey and Miller why take them off? We were still coping ok when Barker took them off. We just made our defence weaker. Like I said on another post dont fix things that aren't broken.
    Was Warne that decided on the subs. He is in touch with Barker on this Zoom.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Lindsay was on a booking and looked likely to get another to me, he might not have taken him off otherwise.

Yep agreed Masbro and Kent. I would have thought barker would have at least run it by warne before the substitutions
    Last edited by rolymiller; 21-10-2020 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kentmillerman View Post
    Was Warne that decided on the subs. He is in touch with Barker on this Zoom.
    I've managed to hack into their Zoom calls these last two games and you'd be surprised how much they read and take notice of what is said on MM. On Saturday, after reading the thoughts on the match thread they were considering a last minute change to the team as the overwhelming consensus was that Ladapo would be crap up front on his own. Luckily they persevered and were proven right after a couple of minutes. Last night PW did ask RB to get Lamy on late in the game but then realised he needed to stop looking at Gru's posts

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast