+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 95 per cent

95 per cent

Out of 15000 Toon fans polled said Bruce is not the man to take us forward.

Yet we still have TV pundits backing him.

Surprised 5% back him.

As for the pundits, everything they say about him is based on their anti-Newcastle, pro-Bruce agenda. How we're actually playing doesn't matter in the slightest to them/ Their brief for any piece is Newcasyle fans are deluded and ungrateful and Bruce is a decent bloke.

The key is, when other managers are criticised, they have a go at the journalists...the mental thing with Bruce is that when he's critiised, he has a go at us!!!!

It's mental that, when you think about it.
    Last edited by Zippity; 21-10-2020 at 04:42 PM. Reason: bolleurx

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Surprised 5% back him.

As for the pundits, everything they say about him is based on their anti-Newcastle, pro-Bruce agenda. How we're actually playing doesn't matter in the slightest to them/ Their brief for any piece is Newcasyle fans are deluded and ungrateful and Bruce is a decent bloke.

The key is, when other managers are criticised, they have a go at the journalists...the mental thing with Bruce is that when he's critiised, he has a go at us!!!!

It's mental that, when you think about it.
    My question though is why?What have we done to court such negative vibes ? Surely,the accusation that we are 'deluded' is well past its sell by date.It seems as if there is a conspiracy behind all of this to keep us under lock & key.When I see Bruce being interviewed, time & time again the interviewer takes the soft option. Presumably they are under some kind of contractual restraint.If I was in front of him it would go something like...... What does Joelinton bring to the team ? Why are your statistics as a manager in the PL at the bottom of the pile etc etc etc...... & finish up with .... Why don't you do one ?

Quote Originally Posted by jacapus View Post
    My question though is why?What have we done to court such negative vibes ? Surely,the accusation that we are 'deluded' is well past its sell by date.It seems as if there is a conspiracy behind all of this to keep us under lock & key.When I see Bruce being interviewed, time & time again the interviewer takes the soft option. Presumably they are under some kind of contractual restraint.If I was in front of him it would go something like...... What does Joelinton bring to the team ? Why are your statistics as a manager in the PL at the bottom of the pile etc etc etc...... & finish up with .... Why don't you do one ?
    😂😂😂👍

Brucie’s only remit is to keep us in the Premier League he is still blaming Rafa’s tactics after 40 odd games

He’s not fit for purpose but the best we’re going to get with Jabba the Warehouse at the helm.

Of course the press never ask Bruce any hard questions, They would loose their access to talk to the club, We know Mike banned the press earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kirkland View Post
    Of course the press never ask Bruce any hard questions, They would loose their access to talk to the club, We know Mike banned the press earlier.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kirkland View Post
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    Out of 15000 Toon fans polled said Bruce is not the man to take us forward.

Yet we still have TV pundits backing him.
    Because they and Dick Masters only want what's best for Newcastle fans.

Just watching West Ham have a proper go at Man City. Could you imagine Bruce doing the same?

I'll answer that for you-no. He's full of shit, man. He whinges on about trying to change the style of the team...boo hoo hoo...I've only had 43 games and had 2 and a half transfer windows...but he still plays negative shit and has instilled such a loser mentality into his players that his captain came out and said we should have played for a draw against Man U.

Even if the takeover is still burbling away in the background, they'll lose interest the second we go down.

This absolute clown has to go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)