+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tonight's game at Stoke

2 points thrown away there! Bad decisions by Murray taking off Palmer and Brittain who were both playing well? Mowatt shocking AGAIN when will someone have the nerve to drop him?
    When they went down to 10 and he brought Thomas on, the space he and Odour had on the wings was unbelievable! What do we do? Play down the fecking middle........
    Kane can pick a pass and needs to start the next game, Brittain was really good second half.
    So far in 2 spells Murray has overseen 5 draws and 2 defeats don’t think he has the know how to put a team out to win a game.

Half time syndrome again let goals in just before or just after can't get a win

The clubs model laid out in 94 minutes .

18 Championship sides would have beaten Stoke tonight .

Gifted em a point and we were lucky at the end with Brown's chance not to gift em all three .

We play some nice powder puff stuff , I prefer ruthless missen .

I'll not be too harsh on Walton , he's saved us a few times in the past .... hmm ... we move on .

This could have been an early season performance last season too which is worrying given we've 12 months on our back .

Distinctly average .

Did Brittain play tonight ? Just another young kid I suppose.
    Walton flapped but made a decent stop from Fletcher, Davies didn’t flap he made to two very good stops inside a minute from Brittain. Walton still learning just a little reminiscent of young Adam if I remember.
    Good point I’ll take it all day long from that particular place.
    5 games we’ve played or is it 25 let’s see at 25.
    Still need a front man to hold the ball up.
    Watched Sheffield Utd v Fulham and Burnley v West Brom at the weekend and those games were no better than distinctively championship average.

I'd have taken a draw before the game but in the end that was 2 points dropped.

Young Odour a little more composer in two decent positions inside the box could have put the game to bed but then again he’s young like Browny but played nowhere near as many games.
    Did this happen or have I missed something.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    I'd have taken a draw before the game but in the end that was 2 points dropped.
    Fully agree no question about it.

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    Young Odour a little more composer in two decent positions inside the box could have put the game to bed but then again he’s young like Browny but played nowhere near as many games.
    Did this happen or have I missed something.
    Having to factor in their young and learning where's a bit thin Poggy to be honest .

Saw enough of these kind of games last season .

A draw a fair result. Both teams had spells of domination.

Much changed Stoke side--no bullies like Maclean and Clucas-and made the mistake of playing football against us. Two worldies from open play from us. After Walton's mare Stoke looked like they were going on to win it but the sending off changed the game. Failed to take advantage.
    Kane doing a Wilkins and stroking 10 yard square balls. Woodrow eead and shoulders above others. Brittain did OK but easily brushed aside for their first.

Adda tekken a point befooar game. Still wiart a win in league this season.

Odoor should have scored 2 , Mowatt shyte, Palmer played well , Cauley looked good , decent performance , should have won , could have lost , it's a point , we only need another 49pts for safety ! Shyte commentary

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast