+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stand out new signing so far...

stand out new signing so far...

For me it has got to be Harding followed by Goose and Blackman who have all got better every game- the rash tackle from goose excepted. if the others improve with games as much as they have we should have a decent season.

When we signed Harding Brum fans gave him a bit of a slating so I was a bit worried but if he keeps on developing as he is , he is only still young, he is gonna be some player. I think he is better than Olasunde because of his physique and reading of the game but perhaps he doesn't have the silky skills of Olasunde.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 21-10-2020 at 05:29 PM.

Harding, Angus McDonald, Blackman and Miller for me.Looking forward to seeing Viktor Johansson.

Yep forgot Miller kent. Been impressed with his defensive work as much as his attacking. I think there are goals in him as well if he can just get that first one. Hes quick and strong enough to get up and down that line.

I agree with that Kenty but what about Barlaser?We are playing much better football because we now have better players.

I don't count him as a new player millerbill

Angus MacDonald for me, despite making two pretty big errors he's played very very well. Sean MacDonald seems like a new signing, and a very good one at that! I like Harding but there have been a few times when he's been caught badly out of position but he's a young lad and that should only get better. I still get nervy when the ball goes near Blackman, although he is getting better every game which is all you can ask for. He just doesn't seem very commanding for somebody so big to me, maybe I'm being harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    Angus MacDonald for me, despite making two pretty big errors he's played very very well. Sean MacDonald seems like a new signing, and a very good one at that! I like Harding but there have been a few times when he's been caught badly out of position but he's a young lad and that should only get better. I still get nervy when the ball goes near Blackman, although he is getting better every game which is all you can ask for. He just doesn't seem very commanding for somebody so big to me, maybe I'm being harsh.
    ^^^ like Masbroughstreet says.

Angus but they’re all doing ok and getting better each game, well can’t say that about Hirst.
    Miller will be the star player eventually though

Hirst?

Hardly been given a chance as he?

Too early to cast him adrift

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Hirst?

Hardly been given a chance as he?

Too early to cast him adrift
    Yes Grist that’s what I’m going on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast