+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: stand out new signing so far...

Blackman...still scares me......but getting better so confidence will be higher.
    Harding... getting better every game, physical presence and quite quick. Gets caught out of position, tends to drift to his CH's, leaving room for the winger what Wiles can't catch in the 2nd half..
    Angus...great signing, execpt the OG and rash tackle. Can only get stronger.
    Miller...tricky customer and fast, seems to get lost the nearer to the goal he gets. Could be a good signing if he listens.
    Sadlier...still unsure, showed some good touchs, but maybe better off the bench. Good pen.
    Hirst... won't shine in our 451 set up. Not enough minutes to show his prowess. Maybe a goal could start an avalanche?
    Flojo....who knows yet, but he has a debt to pay for that stupid tackle.....

UTM...

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    Blackman...still scares me......but getting better so confidence will be higher.
    Harding... getting better every game, physical presence and quite quick. Gets caught out of position, tends to drift to his CH's, leaving room for the winger what Wiles can't catch.
    Not sure if that's Harding or Warnes training, as over the last few years the full backs tend to stay narrow leaving the opponents wingers time on the ball. Mattock does the same.

I’d agree with most, Harding has been very impressive. Solid defender and good going forward. Blackman is growing on me, he was very good against Norwich. McDonald too, I like him, good player. Sadlier I would like to see more of.

Du-du-du-der-der-der-der: ANGUS!! ANGUS!!

I like Angus McDonald but your cringeworthy over use of calling him Goose constantly has put me off him.

Can I go with both MacDonalds please?

I like prohibition Miller

Young MacDonald gets my vote e I e I o

Apart from the obvious with Barlaser,I would go,Angus,Harding and Miller who could turn out to be our most exciting player

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12