+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you think

What do you think

I'm bored because I'm isolating so now the window is shut except for out of contract players who do you think will be promoted
    I think Bournemouth and Brentford with Swansea through playoffs

Im still sticking with pre season pick of Reading, Watford probably have the squad to go up and then maybe one of your three

Wycombe and Barnsley to join us in League 1

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Im still sticking with pre season pick of Reading, Watford probably have the squad to go up and then maybe one of your three

Wycombe and Barnsley to join us in League 1
    Geoff I thought Watford till they played us not impressed . Think Bournemouth will win the league by a large gap . As for relegation can't argue with your choice

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    I'm bored because I'm isolating so now the window is shut except for out of contract players who do you think will be promoted
    I think Bournemouth and Brentford with Swansea through playoffs
    Just finished mine, mista. Dull isn’t it? Cheap though...and worth the ‘penance’ imo.

I’ll go for Brizzle and Norwich, impossible to predict the play off candidates after six games but I reckon Bournemouth, Swansea and Cardiff are in with a shout.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Just finished mine, mista. Dull isn’t it? Cheap though...and worth the ‘penance’ imo.

I’ll go for Brizzle and Norwich, impossible to predict the play off candidates after six games but I reckon Bournemouth, Swansea and Cardiff are in with a shout.
    Yes RA bloody boring just had 15days in red hot Fuerturventura apart from a couple of hours in Skype with work commitments ,I've got little else to do Makes it worse when the wife's at home as well I've been checked twice to see if I'm at home from a friggin call centre in India .I'm watching the Brentford v Wendies game it's a cracker that Toney some player Marriott not had a touch yet

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Yes RA bloody boring just had 15days in red hot Fuerturventura apart from a couple of hours in Skype with work commitments ,I've got little else to do Makes it worse when the wife's at home as well I've been checked twice to see if I'm at home from a friggin call centre in India .I'm watching the Brentford v Wendies game it's a cracker that Toney some player Marriott not had a touch yet
    Lol...it get’s better after day 10!! They never checked on me...maybe don’t know we’re back...QR code checked thoroughly on the way out, no one interested when we got back to the UK.

That bloody Johnson, huh!

Lol...it get’s better after day 10!! They never checked on me...maybe don’t know we’re back...QR code checked thoroughly on the way out, no one interested when we got back to the UK.
    Yes it crazy we came through EMA without them even checking the QR code or at Fuertur airport Only checks we had were when we landed over there Marvellous they just announced if you return from the Canaries after Oct 25th no isolation but I've still got to do my 14days .

Go back there for a few days.....

I've stayed in the country since lockdown, but my friend who works in F1, says that different countries and different airports within one country, Germany amongst them, have totally different checks on entering the country.

They compare notes, when they arrive at the circuits.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)