+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Out of contract players

Out of contract players

Could still happen

Two featuring today but do we need strikers?

Francesco Margiotta
    A supposed recent target now a free agent after his contract with Swiss outfit FC Luzern was terminated,

Margiotta was linked with a move to Turf Moor by the Sun (31 August, page 62) after producing a career-best 14 goals and 12 assists for Luzern last term

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/10/2...is-terminated/

Fabio Borini
    Come and get me

The Italian left Verona in his homeland at the end of last season and is on the lookout for a new club

https://www.lancs.live/sport/footbal...orini-19139128

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Could still happen

Two featuring today but do we need strikers?

Francesco Margiotta
    A supposed recent target now a free agent after his contract with Swiss outfit FC Luzern was terminated,

Margiotta was linked with a move to Turf Moor by the Sun (31 August, page 62) after producing a career-best 14 goals and 12 assists for Luzern last term

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/10/2...is-terminated/

Fabio Borini
    Come and get me

The Italian left Verona in his homeland at the end of last season and is on the lookout for a new club

https://www.lancs.live/sport/footbal...orini-19139128
    Borini was good when he was in Swansea but that's a few year ago.

Margiotta? Why did they cancel his contract - probably trouble - no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    Borini was good when he was in Swansea but that's a few year ago.

Margiotta? Why did they cancel his contract - probably trouble - no thanks.
    He wanted away and would sign a new one, think PL interest turned his head.

Not "Dyche Type" are either, I would suggest.

Who knows?
    Wilshere still not placed after a Rangers flirtation.

Somehow I can't imagine anyone at Burnley Football Club, chairman, directors, recruitment team, scouts, coaches whatever, running around like blue-arsed flies in an attempt to sign new players, out of contract players included. It's not a priority, they're not interested, we won't be signing anyone.

Of course I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Somehow I can't imagine anyone at Burnley Football Club, chairman, directors, recruitment team, scouts, coaches whatever, running around like blue-arsed flies in an attempt to sign new players, out of contract players included. It's not a priority, they're not interested, we won't be signing anyone.

Of course I could be wrong.
    You wrong sinkov? Nooooooooooooooo

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)