+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Will we spoil Ladapo,

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Wunt take much notice of what it says on ifollow. Warne abandoned 4 3 3 last season thank god! We played either 4411 on Tues or 4 5 1. You could tell the way Miller and Wiles tracked back from the start that they weren't particularly playing in an advanced role.
    Wasn’t just I follow mate it was sky and Rotherham’s twitter feed

I’m not saying they played that all way through the game In fact the way I saw it we played 433 up until that goal then the wingers dropped back into a 451 the reason wiles and miller were where they were was for there ability to cover RM and RWF or LM and LWF.

As someone once said they don’t like it up em sir

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post

The problem we face is in transition. When we defend in a 451 formation and win the ball back, we cant get support up the pitch quick enough for a quick counter.
    I agree mate I think that’s what’s costing us the games result as well they don’t like our fitness and our Aggressiveness we saw a glimpse of this last time we was in championship they didn’t know what to do there’s a famous saying the best defence is a good offence and it’s bang on with us

A 451 formation gives their full backs licence to bomb on up our wing. Huddersfield and Norwich had excellent FB's and didn't need an invitation.
    PW openly stated that "He would be more attack minded this time in the C/ship", not seen a deal of it yet.
    Maybe play Hirst and Smith against the pigs next home match. Hirst would have that extra incentive against them.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234