+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Simon Dobbin

Simon Dobbin

I just wanted to post RIP to Simon Dobbin. No one should go to a football match never to return the same. Southend chavs deserve new charges. My thoughts are with his family for what it's worth. Rest easy.

So sad.

It’s disgusting what happened to him and the effects it had on him and his family since has been nothing short of tragic. I hope the police have the powers to re-charge the scum bags with more significant charges that are more in line with the crime.
    It’s a disgrace that they are all free to carry on there lives whilst his family now have to carry on without him.
    RIP

Shocking what happened to that poor guy...The police say they are "reviewing the initial investigation" not sure what they can do after the five year period, but wish they could charge the bar stewards with murder...

RIP Simon...

Flog the fuqqers, fly them over here, at their own expense, and chuck them in any river system in the Northern Territory or North Queensland. Get David Attenborough to do the voice over as they get ripped apart.