I said the match was "poorly refereed".
You have completely ignored the opposition and the fact that the same "crap" midfield set-up led us to two thumping victories earlier. Watford had two players up front valued at more than our whole team!
The idea that relegation is a threat, based on what we've seen so far, is - quite frankly - ludicrous.
You deal entirely in generalisations, and they often change from match to match,
Suddenly, Ayala is rubbish because he played for Boro!!!
Mowbray should have held out for a centre-back who'd played for Liverpool, should he?
You're being completely unrealistic.
Mowbray - like so many others - is a 7/10 manager with an up-and-down career. Klopp is not waiting at the gates of Ewood to be let in. I have even read that TM should be replaced by Ainsworth. The evidence that Ainsworth is going to be better at this level? Well, who needs evidence?

We have a team in transition, quite badly affected by injuries. The deadline-day deals have covered the identified gaps. We are playing fast, fluent possession football, but it is still a work in process. In terms of results, we are likely to be a typical Championship team, with predictions for individual games very difficult to get right.
However, there is huge potential in the squad with an excellent blend of experience and youth.
As always, getting into the top six will depend on lots of factors - one of the main ones being the ability to put runs together. Will we do it? I have no idea. What I DO know is I thoroughly the Watford game, despite the result, because we played such exciting football, and I am certainly NOT writing the season off.