+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coventry away 24/10/20 match thread

Coventry away 24/10/20 match thread

After battering Watford but losing 3-1 what will TM do this time?
    After that performance should he make changes? Gallagher on the wing perhaps?
    This is a really good squad in dire need of a good manager.

Drivel.

Quote Originally Posted by seventwo View Post
    After battering Watford but losing 3-1 what will TM do this time?
    After that performance should he make changes? Gallagher on the wing perhaps?
    This is a really good squad in dire need of a good manager.
    Keep Bell at LB. That's always worked out well.

Lovely play and style about the team.
    Would it of been different had the sending off not happened so early in the match?
    Who knows but we will take the points and the 4 goals.
    On to reading at home,full of confidence and hopefully no fear.

Didn't see the match.
    It really is great that we can roll over piss poor opposition, it hasn't always been the case, far from it.

Didn't see the match.
    It really is great that we can roll over piss poor opposition, it hasn't always been the case, far from it.
    Are u still away..? Reading could be a cracker IF they approach the game in the manner that has them top..

Yes, Alsace at the.moment. must find somewhere with decent WiFi for the reading match

Got to be said, that was a cracking display especially from the front 3. Even before they went down to 10 men. Funny how it went today, they hit the post we go down the other end and score. On Wed we had a great move and Armstrong had a good shot saved, Watford went down the other end & opened the scoring.
    I think Tues will be a very good test and gage to see where they are against a side unbeaten and inform. If we play well & get that crucial bit along the way they could beat Reading.
    But like Sven said, it's good to see they are easily beating these poor sides there for the taking, somewhere we have struggled in recent year. And and a good reaction to 2 poor results last week.

Brereton man of the match apparently?
    I've seen suggestions that his form has picked up since no spectators allowed.

It may well be true. I hate going to Deadwood because of the dire atmosphere and boo boys and old men everywhere. It must affect the players?

Brereton man of the match apparently?
    I've seen suggestions that his form has picked up since no spectators allowed.

It may well be true. I hate going to Deadwood because of the dire atmosphere and boo boys and old men everywhere. It must affect the players?
    I really do think thats one of the main things. Nobody groaning when a pass goes amiss and his confidence has been noticeable. Also he is playing games so his form is getting better. That forward 3 could be one of the better ones in the division.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)