+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reading v Millers Saturday 22nd

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Could be a good day to make some money from the Millers. 3rd games in a week, slightly depleted squad. first team we have played who are playing with confidence.
    John swift to score anytime 2.0 3.0 to reading

Yer NOT going to make any money on John Swift to score anytime unless he comes on his wheel chair !

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    So if Blackman isn’t fit enough and we have Johansson in net where’s the bench keeper? Academy maybe, is that allowed?
    If Johansson gets injured and no Blackman on the bench then stick the Tree in there, he's big enough.

Was wondering if there is any emergency arrangement for keepers in the 25 man squad rule. We only have named 24 so could add Price if we needed to. But if we choose not to, and there isn't an emergency process that would allow a leeper to be replaced ..what are we paying Price for?

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Yer NOT going to make any money on John Swift to score anytime unless he comes on his wheel chair !
    Is he injured ooops.
    Well I tell you how daft o am. I've said to Mrs right you will have to finish the car on your own I'm going in to watch the match. I actually picked up the remote before realising it's only Friday ��

When was the last time Reading went unbeaten in 7 Championship games? Can't happen very often so on that stat alone Im going for a win to the Millers which will start the process of Reading finding their true position in the table.

No Blackman for tomorrow 90% he won’t play just had someone tell me they saw him limping to team coach

I’m going for a sneaky win

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Great to see you're feeling a lot better Pocket and back on form
    Hope it wasn't Covid
    I think they have only conceded 1goal & we haven't scored more than one.If they score early it could be a Long day,no prediction from me.

Forest and derby draw tonight so thats 2 who aint wont above go us by saturday night,

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123