+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Valerian Ismael new head coach

Well usually I would agree but not this time NO.......I’m firmly nailing him to the cross before he sets foot in the dugout!
    Only a Manager with a record like his would entertain working for this bunch of half arsed, money grabbing, twotbags! Any manager worth anything knows not to come near us whilst this lot own the club, that’s why they employ nobodies from foreign clubs because they are cheap and will do as they are told because they can’t get a job anywhere else! Hopefully it will work out like it did for Struber so they make money out of it! I hate them, I hate what they stand for and I hate that they are ruining our club.

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Well usually I would agree but not this time NO.......I’m firmly nailing him to the cross before he sets foot in the dugout!
    Only a Manager with a record like his would entertain working for this bunch of half arsed, money grabbing, twotbags! Any manager worth anything knows not to come near us whilst this lot own the club, that’s why they employ nobodies from foreign clubs because they are cheap and will do as they are told because they can’t get a job anywhere else! Hopefully it will work out like it did for Struber so they make money out of it! I hate them, I hate what they stand for and I hate that they are ruining our club.
    Tha sarnds like me Perks.

Hats off to thi for predicting what might well happen before it starts.

Some wait til things happen or finish and then say they thought that would happen--Captain Hindsights

Quote Originally Posted by Doggydo View Post
    Let’s see what he can do before we nail him to the cross.
    Championship doesn't carry chancers it spits the team out like a gob full of snot

Pathetic appointment IF it happens.
    More fool us eh for thinking things might change with a more sensible choice. But no here we go again with an absolute unknown foreigner yet again. Just give it to Murray for the season and see wot happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    More fool us eh for thinking things might change with a more sensible choice. But no here we go again with an absolute unknown foreigner yet again. Just give it to Murray for the season and see wot happens.
    Don't need to be a mystic Meg to know if it's Murray it will be relegation.
    If it's either of the other two it might be relegation.
    Great escape episode 3.

Like the players we sign these days and the last 3 head coaches appointed by the owners, we knew little abart um. Knocking em afooar a ball has bin kicked is out of order in my opinion. Every person deserves a chance no matter who they are or what their name is.

One thing I will predict is that whoever we do appoint, it's an almost cast iron guarantee that they'll not be here come Christmas 2021. He'll have either been sacked or received a better offer.

I saw enough of Murray's capabilities last night when he took off Brittain who was affecting the game massively down the right and replaced him with Thomas who didn't .

The owners maybe many things I know but the last two foreign HC's that none of us had heard of actually achieved what they were hired to do , get promoted from league one and remain in the championship .

Who would be a sensible choice acido in your opinion ?

I would make it fairly level with the owners choice of Head Coaches so far--

--Morais-total disaster, sacked

--Stendel-promotion with enjoyable football, then sacked, says owners lack ambition

--Struber--luckiest manager in BFC history, boring football, walks out, says owners lack ambition
    Last edited by SBRed48; 22-10-2020 at 09:27 PM.

I don't rate Murray either but I really wish we weren't going down this foreign route again.
    Are any of the British managers who are available right now such a bad option. Paul Cook, Graham Alexander, Darren Moore, & Danny Cowley (ok maybe not him lol) ?.

I don't rate Murray either but I really wish we weren't going down this foreign route again.
    Are any of the British managers who are available right now such a bad option. Paul Cook, Graham Alexander, Darren Moore, & Danny Cowley (ok maybe not him lol) ?.
    I agree with your opinion regarding the other options that are available to our owners. But you have to factor in the thoughts of the individuals you have mentioned. For example why would Darren Moore come to Barnsley?

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast