+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Valerian Ismael new head coach

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    That's amazing his Greek job, appt may 2019 sacked August 2018 !! He cud bi King Midas in reverse
    Al get thee next time tha meks a typing error.

Should read Appointed 29 May 2018. A wonder worri did to get sacked after one game, Did he get a 21 word statement ?

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    For our owners it’s quite easy to sift through applicants?
    1. Are they currently employed? If yes cross them off because we are NOT paying compensation.
    2. If they barely speak English keep them on the list so we can blame this for anything he says which is not what we agree with.
    3. Keep on the list anyone who improves their circumstances by coming to the English Championship.
    4. During discussions tell them what Plan WE will follow and how WE will sign players not them if they don’t agree cross them off the list.
    5. During discussions tell them how WE will sell players immediately when they become worth more than was paid if they don’t agree cross them off the list.
    6. That should leave us with at least 1 candidate so draw up contract.
    7. Contact should read: He was our first choice and must play to that when questioned by anyone, immediate termination of contract if he disagrees with the board on ANYTHING - Clause to say if he does well we will get at least £2 million in compensation from club signing him - Clause to say if sacked he will get NO compensation - Clause to say he cannot speak to ANYONE about his time at BFC or the owners.
    A think that just abart sums it up Perks. This appointing game is easy. One a year, with Murray as Caretaker.

Meanwhile:
    Former Norwich City coach Christian Fluthmann has been shortlisted to become the next head coach of Barnsley, according to reports in Germany.

Worked at Norwich as No2.
    Let’s have a go at castrating this one. Could be one of the better foreign options,
    Last edited by POGGYWELL; 23-10-2020 at 12:51 PM.

Sounds a strong candidate to me.

The vicar that Christened him edda lisp.

Pit’s easy Poggy! He’s SH1T!
    Granted a better candidate than Ismael but what exactly has he done apart from being sacked?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Al get thee next time tha meks a typing error.

Should read Appointed 29 May 2018. A wonder worri did to get sacked after one game, Did he get a 21 word statement ?
    He wa arrested by Greek bobbies , he brayed a few , sed iz sista ed bin kidnapped , teld um Id geeum sum money tu release him " am very rich I captained Bayern Munich , soon I will get big job in england managing BFC " " i am they're number one target " Mester Lee and Mr Hoss se I av good vorsprung pressing technique,,

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    Meanwhile:
    Former Norwich City coach Christian Fluthmann has been shortlisted to become the next head coach of Barnsley, according to reports in Germany.

Worked at Norwich as No2.
    Let’s have a go at castrating this one. Could be one of the better foreign options,
    Will be more accustomed to a bigger budget Poggy I'd imagine .

Wasn't Morais at Chelsea twice , Real Madrid and Inter Milan .

That worked well here !!! .

Sorted it for you .

Just trying to keep everyone updated on Barnsley football matters. Not my choice by any means but I’m certainly not going to criticize the relative unknown to me. But that’s me.

Whoever gets the job I await On here with bated breath. I mean whoever.

I think you are missing the point Poggy with all due respect with the views of a number of posters .

It's difficult not to have a negative mindset when the life of a Barnsley HC is 12 months and sometimes less irrespective of how successful they are .

What we do know is that sometime down the line the HC will disagree on policy with the ownership and he will be gone one way or another .

Under such circumstances there's little point in getting excited when you know how it will play out .

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast