+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Valerian Ismael new head coach

Frieser is in forran extended run in the side.

We need a team of Mo Farahs to operate this non stop closing darn. Valerie ellev to learn the relentless Tuesday-Saturday fixtures in the Championship against strong sides will be different to Lask, RB Salzburg and Rapid Vienna laikin in a 12 team league with the other nine teams being relatively easy opposition.

Players will be worn art by Christmas with aar limited squad. Players al be as thin as lats.

Seeing as there's little going darn on this forum at present despite it being a remarkable season, reading back through this and our supporters thoughts on Valerien Ismael is comedy gold.

Hindsight is a dangerous tool

Some cracking thoughts on Val's appointment .

" another pathetic foreign coach " is perhaps the pick of em .

How's that worked out acido ?

To be fair nobody predicted the season we are having , not even those responsible for hiring him .

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Murray is to remain at the club no matter what - so why not add to his knowledge at the club by bringing in another manager with experience?
    And why not give the new manager time before judging?
    IMO the last two managers brought a lot to the club - fingers crossed the new one will too.
    Well said Nudger.
    Tha got that one reight - for a change.

Predicting football is an impossible ask but I think we must give our owners some credit.They appointed Stendl to take us up,Struber to keep us up and Val to improve and consolidate us,all missions complete.In my humble opinion if club owners get stick for any short comings surely they deserve praise when things go right.

Quote Originally Posted by bill46 View Post
    Predicting football is an impossible ask but I think we must give our owners some credit.They appointed Stendl to take us up,Struber to keep us up and Val to improve and consolidate us,all missions complete.In my humble opinion if club owners get stick for any short comings surely they deserve praise when things go right.
    I agree Bill and I said as much when Val was appointed .

Other than Morais they've done very well with the HC's they've hired .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I agree Bill and I said as much when Val was appointed .

Other than Morais they've done very well with the HC's they've hired .
    Agreement from me as well Bill. Head coaches, playing staff and backroom staff, including player recruitment, have all been good in my book.

Credit where it's due? Absolutely. Wiv given um plenty o criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by bill46 View Post
    Well said billy.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast