+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Valerian Ismael new head coach

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Late Jan transfer window so as not to give new Coach chance to bring new players in. Too late to get deals ovva the line.

A tha excited Poggs ? Dane says tha should be.
    Well I’ve invested this season again with the other 8k so after 20 games I’ll tell you wether I’m exited or not.

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    Well I’ve invested this season again with the other 8k so after 20 games I’ll tell you wether I’m exited or not.
    Another Captain Hindsight.

Well done for investing. Az tha asked thissen aar much the owners have personally put in ?
    Last edited by SBRed48; 23-10-2020 at 08:46 PM.

Another Captain Hindsight.

Well done for investing. Az tha asked thissen aar much the owners have personally put in ?
    It’s getting boring now SB

Exactly Perky, and whether we think it's a disappointing choice or not, he's hired now so we've got to support him and hope he does well.

Esr, it's because we've already hired messrs Stendel & Struber why I'm not happy with this appointment. Between them they were hardly here for 2 years, and yet here we go again with a foreigner with no managerial experience of this level. Yes he did play here with C.Palace back in our Prem days I think, but that doesn't prove anything.

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    It’s getting boring now SB
    The oft used reaction of those losing the debate.

I can go on forever and ever against these arseoyles.

We are back in the relegation zone following Derby's point toneet.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 23-10-2020 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    His record is SHOCKING ESR! To be fair I wouldn’t have been happy with Murray getting the job, but at least he knows it’s a poisoned job under this lot.
    I hated how Mark Robins us to set up the team when he was Manager, but I would gladly have him back or even Simon Davey than to keep employing these foreign nobodies who last two minutes.
    Trouble is everyone worth their managing salt know not to touch us, so they employ people who have never heard of us!
    Is record is shocking ???
    I can’t find any stats that point to that.
    Where have you seen this ?
    What I have seen is contrary to what you are saying.
    Admittedly his stats are poor from the start of an appointment - so be prepared for what could be a slow start.
    But when he stays at a club for a reasonable amount of time his stats are quite good and average about 2 points per game.
    Which means of course, per average, for every 3 games played he will lose one game but win 2.
    He sounds to be a very exciting prospect.

Summats not reyt daarn there SB, and theres too much pillackin going on for my liking! lol.
    Wheres the exotic cone man Morais nowadays by the way ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Summats not reyt daarn there SB, and theres too much pillackin going on for my liking! lol.
    Wheres the exotic cone man Morais nowadays by the way ?.
    Picking a wage up at Hyundai Joebuk in South Korea Acido.

Picking a wage up at Hyundai Joebuk in South Korea Acido.
    They're a good team actually SB, the Joebuk 'Tykes' lol. Their club motto is 'Believe!'.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Exactly Perky, and whether we think it's a disappointing choice or not, he's hired now so we've got to support him and hope he does well.

Esr, it's because we've already hired messrs Stendel & Struber why I'm not happy with this appointment. Between them they were hardly here for 2 years, and yet here we go again with a foreigner with no managerial experience of this level. Yes he did play here with C.Palace back in our Prem days I think, but that doesn't prove anything.
    Well it wasn't really their fault they didn't last long .

They didn't fall out with us as fans they fell out with the model because both wanted the club to progress .

The style of play dictates that the best available man who coaches the high press system gets the gig on Grove Street .

The players are recruited to play this way so any incoming coach just needs to concentrate on getting the desired results .

To be fair there's something in this but the lack of championship investment from the owners puts us in this position every season and will continue to do so .

It's perfectly reasonable to criticise the club but when you don't actually understand the model and why the coaches are hired here it's a bit of a moot point your making with all due respect .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 23-10-2020 at 10:05 PM.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast