+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Valerian Ismael new head coach

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Valerian Ismael new head coach

Ismael at Oakwell currently, will be announced tomorrow, Murray to oversee Saturdays game then go back to coaching role.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRiddler View Post
    Ismael at Oakwell currently, will be announced tomorrow, Murray to oversee Saturdays game then go back to coaching role.
    Source ?

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Source ?
    The gardener tidying the rose border at Woolley Edge Travel Lodge saw him leaving dressed inna suit and asked Val. "Ah tha gooin darn to Grove Street ?" and Val winked at him.
    The gardener wo adding a 2 inch mulch rarnd the plants and said to Val, "The plot thickens, like wot am doing here".

Dane ez sed in a lovely interview oozing with sincerity on Radio Sheffield that the new Head Coach will be announced middle/late next week.
    I trust every word that man says. Also said bringing in a new free agent striker will "depend on financials" after the cost of the new coach appointment has been factored in.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 22-10-2020 at 04:44 PM.

Hopefully Ismael can be the isthmus between the board and fans 😂

Quote Originally Posted by renno View Post
    Hopefully Ismael can be the isthmus between the board and fans ��
    That’s for SB btw!!

Quote Originally Posted by renno View Post
    Hopefully Ismael can be the isthmus between the board and fans ��
    If Conway (arseoyle) appointed Macca and said to him you decide on recruitment, paid what they have welched on in buying the club, provided free school meals this heyf term and ovva Christmas to those in the Barnsley area and then sold up and left, I would stand with them.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    If Conway (arseoyle) appointed Macca and said to him you decide on recruitment, paid what they have welched on in buying the club, provided free school meals this heyf term and ovva Christmas to those in the Barnsley area and then sold up and left, I would stand with them.
    Well that's wun darn. Took my advice from three days back. Hats off to BFC for providing free meals fo kids this heyf term announced today.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 26-10-2020 at 12:17 PM.

It’s on NewsNow

Championship lg suicidal appointment another for the jokers

Brilliant NOT!.....
    Managed teams like Stendel and Struber but gets the sack quickly after failing EVERYWHERE he goes, managed one team for one match after falling out with the Director!
    Another Morais appointment for me the clubs a joke it’s really embarrassing.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast