+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Valerian Ismael new head coach

I believe in miracles,
    You S*xy Thing

Hot Chocolate. Gerrin theear Errol.

Free hit for "Izzie" today. Looiz and "It wont my team Guv". Win and it's "Izzie works his magic from stand"

Hope he lasts longer than he did in Greece. Sacked after one game ! Made me laugh when the Official Website glossed over it as "After a short spell in Greece"
    Last edited by SBRed48; 24-10-2020 at 12:59 PM.

Wonder if Vals gorra rocking chair int stand !

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    If Val is here this time next year al eyt a plate of raw, chewy tripe.

Conway (arseoyle) will predictably try to avoid paying the compo Val will be entitled to after his sacking by claiming they have just "separated".

You heard abart his sacking here first.
    I don’t think he will make it past Christmas SB? Hope I’m made to eat my words but this looks like a real “clutching at straws” appointment!

Think you're right it's clutching at straws. For me it's because the word is out don't touch Barnsley job with a barge pole.
    You'll be sacked if you're relegated but you won't get any financial support to strengthen unless you sell somebody for twice what you're spending.
    Having said that good luck to the lad.

3 year contract reported

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    3 year contract reported
    A lot of compo due when sacked but Conway (arseoyle) will bring out the legal big boys to avoid paying it.

Ged Ged Hayle on thi side nar Izzie.

Val ull soortit , weer onna roll at minit , new manager bounce to come yit , a wunt purrit past us to nick a play off spot !
    Forza di Reds UTFLWG keep the Faith

Serious question, does any one know the remuneration package that our last 2 and now new head coach would earn ? Salary, accommodation and probably monthly utility allowance, flight allowance to go home periodically? Must be a fair size crust compared to what was paid to Hecky.

Not be long afoor Murray grasses him up , I'd watch that fecker if I was you Valerian , had another taste of the job nar and no doubt fancy's it with three unbeaten games .

Keep thi friends close and thi enemies closer still .

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Serious question, does any one know the remuneration package that our last 2 and now new head coach would earn ? Salary, accommodation and probably monthly utility allowance, flight allowance to go home periodically? Must be a fair size crust compared to what was paid to Hecky.
    Undisclosed, but a lot less than nearly all other Championship clubs. As with players we shop at Lidls for coaches. Best value found abroad dressed up as "must be a high presser".

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast