Donny up next!
First target: will we actually score? Tactically, it should be pointed out that we need to get close to their goal in order to achieve that target. It has to be explained that we cannot achieve this tactic by always turning and passing backwards. If we can get past these little provisos then I am confident that there is a possibility that we might score.... someday.

Okay, I've got that off my chest! Will there be any changes for this game? In another post, I've agreed with others that Dale and Ainley might start. Powell seems to need a rest and Finney only appears in a game for about 2 minutes. What about Zanzala? Well, all i've seen of him are a few cameos where he runs around for a few minutes without receiving the ball, so it's difficult to assess his ability. I'm not even sure what DA had in mind when signing him, Is he a winger, a striker or a number 10 or what? Perhaps he needs a game so we can find out!
Porter came on briefly against Sunderland, though I don't know why! (see my Sunderland comments). Maybe we could go 4-2-4 with him and Mandron up top. If we did anything like that though, the players should be warned NOT to ever attempt a cross from further than 25 yards of the dead ball line. That way the strikers could actually be facing the goal as well as the general direction of the incoming ball.

So anyway, the result? As we are playing away and seem to be knackered already I'm going for a 2-0 loss.