+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Aston Villa - v - Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    The merchant from doomunder
    You're not wrong there Billy as my tipping has gone astray and I'm down with the likes of you hehe

I've seen some poor Leeds games in my time, but this wasn't one of them. No Phillips, no Cooper, Struijk pulled off. It all pointed to a defeat against a team on form. An incredible display and I suspect this will live in the memory for a long time. Amazing. Now....just play like that more often!

Quote Originally Posted by Oranje White View Post
    I've seen some poor Leeds games in my time, but this wasn't one of them. No Phillips, no Cooper, Struijk pulled off. It all pointed to a defeat against a team on form. An incredible display and I suspect this will live in the memory for a long time. Amazing. Now....just play like that more often!
    Haven’t you been banned

He might have mentioned it once or twice

Quote Originally Posted by Oranje White View Post
    That's what hurts seen a performance like tonight after witnessing the last games.
    And your OrangeWhite but cause of the ba you're using an alias name. That's for you Billy lol

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Never known football like it, bielsa is a god, a leeds side all the neutrals love.
    From some halfwit on a villa forum; “MB tactics are nothing special and he is a cheat”

What a absolutely bunch of cnuts. Great win for the lads, great weekend coming up.....and we fncked their weekend up!

Cheers LUFC

Quote Originally Posted by denver11 View Post
    He might have mentioned it once or twice
    Have you been here before and come back with a different name? Sorry if it was mentioned before.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    From some halfwit on a villa forum; “MB tactics are nothing special and he is a cheat”

What a absolutely bunch of cnuts. Great win for the lads, great weekend coming up.....and we fncked their weekend up!

Cheers LUFC
    Sore losers like a lot of us we expected to lose so it must have hit them hard.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post

Cheers LUFC
    Gabby Agbonlahor is getting battered on twitter "Leeds are a myth" and more.... big up for Luke Ayling who has a few knockers on here and of course Hatrick B

Fantastic performance, great comeback from the wolves game, clean sheet, 3 goals for Bamf. We run them ragged in tactics and fitness, they will be knackered after this game. To boot ... shut them mouthy assholes up
    Cheers for the weekend lads and lasses.
    LUFC.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)