+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Aston Villa - v - Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

Anyone hear a bubble getting burst? I didn't wanna say it earlier but the 1st 5 mins of the 2nd half they looked demoralised. As in they didn't fancy another half like the 1st half.

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    We are defending well and look dangerous in attack up until the final attempt. Bamford looking mediocre once more but fingers crossed he will come good. I wish we could bring Berardi on for the last 2 mins when we were 3 - 0 up just to break Grealish in half.
    Well, I got that part right !

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Three deflections and a keeper mown goal ish thats how

ps - Its funny to read your early posts on here from the first half lol - becoming our new resident doom merchant ,,, until we score lol ....
    The merchant from doomunder

I managed to get a French commentary. That Grealish fanboy was sickening. On the last attack all I could make out was 'Sept, Sept, sept'. He couldn't believe we had 7 attackers streaming forward in the 95th minute.

Name:  Leeds3.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  17.5 KB Hatrick Bamford

Michael Brown on BBC Sport
    'Jack Grealish is the best at drawing fouls. He leaves the leg. I am aware of it and as a player against him I would not like it. I would be marking the cards of the officials.

Wow, Class just class, From front to back, We are in for a brilliant season

Quote Originally Posted by denver11 View Post
    Michael Brown on BBC Sport
    'Jack Grealish is the best at drawing fouls. He leaves the leg. I am aware of it and as a player against him I would not like it. I would be marking the cards of the officials.
    Brown would have been off against Grealish and so would Grealish on a stretcher where he belongs

Quote Originally Posted by ColombianWhite View Post
    This is so good to watch, I cant believe how good the football is under Bielsa , all the years in League 1 and the Championship and now we are watching quality football again , just like it was under Revie , Wilkinson and O'Leary
    Everyone is talking about us again
    Happy Days , enjoy your weekend !!!
    MOT
    Not wrong 100 percent before this game I was in the 50/50 corner as we had not beaten much but after this, I think we can beat anyone on our day. All credit to MB but also the player's as if they didn't believe in his teachings we would be still in the championship.
    I can't enjoy it yet halfway there as in 12 hours my Ozzy rules team is playing in the grand final.
    Like Leeds were in the dumpster for a long time but in the last 3 years, we have won it 2 times and now going for 3 in 4 Go the Tigers.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Never known football like it, bielsa is a god, a leeds side all the neutrals love.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)