+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Millwall v Barnsley

Millwall v Barnsley

Match Preview - External Link

We are There bogey team , good record at the New Den !

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    We are There bogey team , good record at the New Den !
    Some of their fans keep telling me this Roma on England mad, but I just keep shhtumm and pretend it never happen lol.
    So come on Claw kid & French Lion (if they're reading this thread lol), lets have some comments and predictions.
    I will go for another 2-2 draw, our third in a row this week.

You should have won at Stoke, but you let them off the hook, as for today I shall be watching and will let you have an assessment later, I quite like IFollow but can't wait for the fans to be able to get back to the grounds.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    You should have won at Stoke, but you let them off the hook, as for today I shall be watching and will let you have an assessment later, I quite like IFollow but can't wait for the fans to be able to get back to the grounds.
    Looks like your luck still holding out Acido down at the Den, we were poor quality 1st half, however, started improving in the 2ed half and hit your woodwork 3 times, Walton put in a good shift.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Looks like your luck still holding out Acido down at the Den, we were poor quality 1st half, however, started improving in the 2ed half and hit your woodwork 3 times, Walton put in a good shift.
    What do you call it eh Claw, the 'Barnsley curse' ?. Nice to see its still going strong lol.
    Yet again we've thrown away a lead today and have ended up saying ok, we'd have taken a point beforehand etc!. Yes Jack did keep us in it in the 2nd half but he also cost us at Stoke midweek, so a mixed bag for him but he is still definitely our no1 keeper.
    Last edited by Acido; 25-10-2020 at 12:08 AM.

Btw lads heres their Lions Tv bloke talking about the game (and hey, I suppose hes their version of our Luke on Tykes Tv lol).
    Its always interesting and sometimes annoying as well, to hear other fans comments about us lol.
    Just one thing though Claw kid, I hope you dont sound the same as him, thats a horrendous accent!.