+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magic Money Tree...

Magic Money Tree...

Never in the history of mankind have so few been given the keys to the Treasury...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...deals-22885550

I know none of you lot want to take on here a "loon of the left" going on about the Cabal of Conservative and Unionist Cabinet Minister Cretin's Magic Money Tree, but are you aware almost £14 billion worth of debt incurred over the years by the National Health Service (NHS) has just been forgiven by Downing Street, as part of the UK government’s efforts to deal with the coronavirus pandemic.

Hancock's Half Hour recently, comically admitted the Tories "have decided to help NHS trusts to deliver what’s needed (in addressing the pandemic) without worrying about past finances, I can announce that I am writing off £13.4 billion of historic NHS debt.”

Nightingale hospitals, MP's pay rises, £12 billion chucked at a Tory peer for not-fit-for purpose Trace & Testing. My God, the Magic Money Tree will soon need cloning into a bloody forest.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I know none of you lot want to take on here a "loon of the left" going on about the Cabal of Conservative and Unionist Cabinet Minister Cretin's Magic Money Tree, but are you aware almost £14 billion worth of debt incurred over the years by the National Health Service (NHS) has just been forgiven by Downing Street, as part of the UK government’s efforts to deal with the coronavirus pandemic.

Hancock's Half Hour recently, comically admitted the Tories "have decided to help NHS trusts to deliver what’s needed (in addressing the pandemic) without worrying about past finances, I can announce that I am writing off £13.4 billion of historic NHS debt.”

Nightingale hospitals, MP's pay rises, £12 billion chucked at a Tory peer for not-fit-for purpose Trace & Testing. My God, the Magic Money Tree will soon need cloning into a bloody forest.
    The best one yet has to be the contract they gave to investment banker buddy to supply PPE which turned out to be useless because it was sub standard.I mean, in the middle of a pandemic with a drastic shortage of PPE who do the powers that be call to supply urgent PPE- an investment banker who just happens to be a Tory donor.You could not make it up.Corrupt to the core.A measly 50m down the drain.
    Last edited by ClaretinBudapest; 23-10-2020 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post

There will never ever be enough money for the NHS under any government.

It’s full of great people but too many chiefs and not enough Indians, and is run really quite badly.

Said this on here before it wouldn’t matter which party was in charge this situation would be exactly the same.

It’s devil you do devil you don’t - 3 week lockdown is just delaying things 3 weeks

There was a time if we went back 10 years and this hit we’d have just took the hit and carried on , nowadays people have law suits for tripping over kerbs , imagine the scale of things If we just said herd immunity crack
    On everyone,
    There would be law suit after law suit for lost loved ones and relatives etc

Today there is a lockdown in wales and road blocks between England and they’re searching cars

Im no conspiracy theory man but I have a feeling there is something much bigger behind this smoke screen- we’re heading down a very dodgy road at minute.

What on earth are "they" searching cars for?

In case we've nipped over the border and are trying to sneak something back in that we've been banned from buying in Wales.You couldn't make it up,no wonder Amazon are recruiting a lot of new staff.

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    In case we've nipped over the border and are trying to sneak something back in that we've been banned from buying in Wales.You couldn't make it up,no wonder Amazon are recruiting a lot of new staff.
    I've run out of the Aspirin I've had to take, to ease the pain of keep giving my head a good wobble...

Corruption is more viral than the virus...

Cabal of Conservative and Unionist Cabinet Minister Cretins and their backhanders... https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/ne...Xwkeh.facebook

My very reliable source on the inside at Conservative Party HQ tells me that they're convinced Boris will step down as soon as he can get Brexit sorted. He's seen what's coming down the line and doesn't want anything to do with it. Rishi is favourite to take over and he's apparently kacking his pants at the prospect of having to take responsibilty for the financial ****-storm soon to descend on the government, as the hand outs can't go on forever, and then a start has to be made on paying back the billions borrowed with a devastated economy and the subsequent vastly reduced tax take.

He said that the general mood at HQ was such that they'd welcome a general election and actively try to lose it, then let Labour try to sort the mess out. This made me smile, it was something me and Sub were joking about only a couple of days ago.

I hate to tell your mate that is a fatally flawed plan sinkov, because with the odd exception the Labour Party front bench is almost as bad as his Cabal of Conservative and Unionist Cabinet Minister Cretins .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)