+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Magic Money Tree...

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I hate to tell your mate that is a fatally flawed plan sinkov, because with the odd exception the Labour Party front bench is almost as bad as his Cabal of Conservative and Unionist Cabinet Minister Cretins .
    BT --you forgot to mention that fact that they do have the answer for everything that is wrong because so many of their MPs are always stating that BJ has got it wrong. What the country needs is an election, in fact, I wonder why the Labour MPs, aided and abetted by the SNP, Greens etc., etc. have not put in a No Confidence motion so that they can oust the Tories and take control and everything will be put to rights.

Perhaps it is because those with all the money are happy with the way things are because they are still making money and will be even richer when everything changes again and I am not talking about Tory voters and supporters in this country.

I suspect no party will want to be in government in the foreseeable future, mass unemployment, a devastated economy, billions of pounds of debt, a public sector workforce that expects the government to keep them employed on full pay while working from home, and a private sector workforce that expects the government to pay them 80% of their wages for sitting on their arses at home playing board games and watching box sets on their TVs.

Best of luck with that, I'm glad it's nowt to do with me.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I suspect no party will want to be in government in the foreseeable future, mass unemployment, a devastated economy, billions of pounds of debt, a public sector workforce that expects the government to keep them employed on full pay while working from home, and a private sector workforce that expects the government to pay them 80% of their wages for sitting on their arses at home playing board games and watching box sets on their TVs.

Best of luck with that, I'm glad it's nowt to do with me.
    Agree Sinkov and there’s Brexit and no trade deals while our debt rises at £5.2k per second.
    Watch the debt grow from £2.4 tr here before your very eyes
    https://www.nationaldebtclock.co.uk/

The fun starts when we need to decide who is paying it off

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    What on earth are "they" searching cars for?
    I thought it might be Haggis, but that's Scotland innit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)