+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season pass holders watching ifollow.

Season pass holders watching ifollow.

Interesting this one I’ve just got today my refund from EFL ifollow for charging me for the Bristol City game.

Info from Bristol Rovers.

We would like to make supporters aware of some changes to the way that Season Ticket holders will watch games on the iFollow service.

Currently, all Season Ticket holders are sent a unique code to redeem via iFollow to gain access to a video match pass for all home league fixtures.

Working closely with Clubs, the EFL have been working on a system that would streamline the process moving forward, where all Season Ticket holders' iFollow accounts will be automatically granted access to the live video stream for home league fixtures, as opposed to the codes that get sent out on a game-by-game basis.

This will mean that there will be no longer be the need to input promo codes and supporters will just need to log into their iFollow account to access the stream.

What needs to be done?
    In order to facilitate the above process, we need to supply the EFL with a database of Season Ticket holders' email address. This data is being passed securely and purely for the purpose of providing access to iFollow.

It's essential that supporters set up an iFollow account using the email address that we have registered on our ticketing system. This email will be the same email that we currently use to send out the iFollow codes to you currently.

If the email address you currently use for iFollow is the same as you use for your ticketing account, then you don't have to do anything further.

Supporters who have not set up an iFollow account under the registered email we have on the ticketing system must set up a new iFollow account using that email address we have on the our system by midday on Friday, 23rd October.

No Season Ticket for me this season following the Stendel sacking last season. This was after 46 consecutive seasons from 1973 to 2019 as a ST holder. (Started supporting 1959 without ST). When these arseoyle owners go I will renew again.